Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2016, 02:02 PM

91 posts, read 116,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Tech 1 View Post
Even if your complaints are not heard til after probation they are still on your final evaluation. So basically you are ****ed.

Lmfao.. yeah I'm f*cked.. 1 seatbelt complaint in 18 months assuming I don't get additional complaints just ruined my career.. I may as well resign tomorrow...

Old 04-13-2016, 02:22 PM

173 posts, read 262,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSuperman View Post
Lmfao.. yeah I'm f*cked.. 1 seatbelt complaint in 18 months assuming I don't get additional complaints just ruined my career.. I may as well resign tomorrow...
No dont resign..and you are not ****ed..but..youre going to be extended so dont be suprised when you do..and you will almost never get served a complaint by the guy who writes it..they get handed off to some other ******* to give it to you

Old 04-13-2016, 02:45 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,395,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Tech 1 View Post
Even if your complaints are not heard til after probation they are still on your final evaluation. So basically you are ****ed.
I know of one guy hired in 2012 who got a ticket from safety officer flowers for no seat belt in an ez pack and that's what they did. Let him finish his probation then suspended him a day lol.

Old 04-13-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggingbaskets View Post
No dont resign..and you are not ****ed..but..youre going to be extended so dont be suprised when you do..and you will almost never get served a complaint by the guy who writes it..they get handed off to some other ******* to give it to you

Understood.. The san worker who got extended 3 months for his multiple accidents told me that my complaint warrants 6 months.. but w.e. I'll just wait and see what happens..

Old 04-13-2016, 02:48 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,395,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggingbaskets View Post

Safety has to go have the super write it

But if super man if you resign, I want you to follow it up with killing yourself cause that level of stupidity shouldn't be allowed to live lmao. Just do your job

Old 04-13-2016, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
I know of one guy hired in 2012 who got a ticket from safety officer flowers for no seat belt in an ez pack and that's what they did. Let him finish his probation then suspended him a day lol.

I'll take the one day suspension w/o pay after probation over an extension any day

Old 04-13-2016, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
Safety has to go have the super write it

But if super man if you resign, I want you to follow it up with killing yourself cause that level of stupidity shouldn't be allowed to live lmao. Just do your job

The resignation thing was a joke lol.. but ima just do my job like you said..

Old 04-13-2016, 04:20 PM

733 posts, read 724,427 times
Quote:
The resignation thing was a joke lol.. but ima just do my job like you said..
Seat belt must be worn on in between stops too ???

Old 04-14-2016, 03:32 AM

48 posts, read 71,218 times
Quote:
do u work in manhattan?

Old 04-14-2016, 03:41 AM

48 posts, read 71,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usrl1967 View Post
Seat belt must be worn on in between stops too ???
you dont need to wear your selt belt on your route.. you are frequently jumping in and out on your route.. ur also supposed to be driving 5 mph on ur route.. so if all of a sudden u start driving faster than that (lets say ur next stop is a couple blocks away and no longer house to house) i would guess u need to wear ur seat belt.. if you are on your route (dont need a seat belt) but driving more than 5 mph, i dont know the answer.. but i know u dont need a seat belt on ur route.. if ur the driver id always just wear it.. i wouldnt wear it as a loader doing house to house collection.. thats just ridiculous.. u not only have to keep taking ur seat belt on and off but ur gloves constantly too..

other times u dont need to wear ur seat belt is when ur in the garage or in the dump.. but the second u leave, u need to wear it.. so u might as well just have it on.. these places u dont drive fast
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.