Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 47 48.45%
Yes 50 51.55%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 04:51 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomis88 View Post
You find it strange I take the death of a woman seriously? You definitely are a winner. I can tell.
How many people die everyday? You only know of her cuz the media ran with her story due to her appearance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2017, 04:59 PM

151 posts, read 154,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
How many people die everyday? You only know of her cuz the media ran with her story due to her appearance.

How many people die everyday v how many people are raped, violated and murdered everyday? I'm not trying to go back and forth here - I'm just saying decorum must be had.

Old 04-04-2017, 08:16 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,176 times
Quote:
Give it a ****ing rest. Poor white people. You've had it so got damn hard. How ironic is it that it's happened in Howard beach????? Can't make this up folks.
Give what a rest? So the special needs thug should get a pass for killing a pretty white woman in a white neighborhood? Is this the new mentality of the "community" you all's get to kill one white person each for payback? Is that part of your reparations because your ancestors were oppressed some 300 years ago? Why don't black folk give it a rest and stop whining, stop stealing, stop killing each other get off da' welfare stop having childrens out of wedlock take some personal responsiblity and most importantly stop thinking killing white folk be okay.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgr_nyr View Post
give what a rest? So the special needs thug should get a pass for killing a pretty white woman in a white neighborhood? Is this the new mentality of the "community" you all's get to kill one white person each for payback? Is that part of your reparations because your ancestors were oppressed some 300 years ago? Why don't black folk give it a rest and stop whining, stop stealing, stop killing each other get off da' welfare stop having childrens out of wedlock take some personal responsiblity and most importantly stop thinking killing white folk be okay.

oh my gosh youre so clever

Old 04-05-2017, 11:05 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,361,392 times
Quote:
You find it strange I take the death of a woman seriously? You definitely are a winner. I can tell.
The Ryu has a schtick. Edgy? Yes. Inappropriate? Often. But it is a schtick.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
The Ryu has a schtick. Edgy? Yes. Inappropriate? Often. But it is a schtick.
Trust me! Dead people don't concern themselves with the problems of the living and vice versa.

ABQConvict - you won't tap that @ss when it was alive. Spread the honeybuns and play tongue tag with the starfish?

Old 04-05-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Trust me! Dead people don't concern themselves with the problems of the living and vice versa.

ABQConvict - you won't tap that @ss when it was alive. Spread the honeybuns and play tongue tag with the starfish?

I get it. Hopefully when your brother or sister or Mather or father die you can also speak about their starfishs and spreading their honey buns. Fair game.

Old 04-05-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
I get it. Hopefully when your brother or sister or Mather or father die you can also speak about their starfishs and spreading their honey buns. Fair game.
I am not into incest. You pervert! My mather??

You act like you would have known about this girl if she wasn't picked up by the media for being cute/hot.

Old 04-05-2017, 03:41 PM

8,695 posts, read 11,084,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
Newsday has a story today that the father traveled to Cuba recently with six of his daughter's hot (my word) girlfriends because Karina had wanted to visit there. I guess if you have to mourn that is not a bad way of doing it, an older man with six hotties in Cuba. There's no mention of his wife going and she's not in the picture of the girls in short shorts.

Trip to Cuba by family, friends fulfills Karina Vetrano’s dream | Newsday
this marathon story doesn't make sense to me. It very public information in regards to runner's race results. I looked it up and she barely done any races. The papers did post up pictures of her running the Spartan Sprint but its more casual fun type of race. As an experienced long distance runner myself, it doesn't add up. I personally don't buy it she was really training for Marabana Marathon in November. The hard time limit for this particular race will scare off most novice runners.

Its always possible a runner can run a full marathon with little or no race history. Its very unusual. Its possible she was running under a pseudonym name which is unlikely as well

Old 04-05-2017, 03:47 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,601,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
this marathon story doesn't make sense to me. It very public information in regards to runner's race results. I looked it up and she barely done any races. The papers did post up pictures of her running the Spartan Sprint but its more casual fun type of race. As an experienced long distance runner myself, it doesn't add up. I personally don't buy it she was really training for Marabana Marathon in November. The hard time limit for this particular race will scare off most novice runners.

Its always possible a runner can run a full marathon with little or no race history. Its very unusual. Its possible she was running under a pseudonym name which is unlikely as well
I think she had enough time to prep for the race. She must have had an interest in running, she was doing it on a regular basis (it was her last activity). Plus a non-runner would not know about a race in Cuba. A lot of people who run 13.1 and 26.2 also participate in fun runs as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City