Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2019, 07:28 AM

129 posts, read 84,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresenigma View Post
Ppl love to cartwheel there way into a conversation.i dont jump into nothin...besides some vagina.but at least i know how to pull out lol

lmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2019, 08:48 AM

19 posts, read 11,830 times
Quote:
Ppl love to cartwheel there way into a conversation.i dont jump into nothin...besides some vagina.but at least i know how to pull out lol
Lamo to funny! People just want to start trouble all the time

Old 02-11-2019, 12:30 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,238,729 times
I have many posts because I'm part of this community and been on this board for a long time to learn and help people about NYC. Thanks for of you coming together in fact too mock someone for pointing out about this process. I was was pointing out to you this is how it works and be grateful for the journey thus far. If you look at any of the 1000's of housing posts you will understand the process of this. Perhaps you didn't know it going in but all lotteries are like this. You are hoping to move into a brand new building, you can't until its finished and up to code. The office has to make sure everyone qualifies. So if the building takes 6 months longer they need more and more paper work. That's my old neighborhood, I know people born and raised around there that did not get selected. Many elderly. So look at it from that stand point, others really need the housing too and were not chosen. You were, most likely will be moving in, appreciate that and try to not take your anger out, and gang up on another person who simply will pointing out a different perspective. Saying, I deserve this apartment simply from choosing to go through this process sounds entitled. Whether you meant it or not.

Last edited by livingsinglenyc; 02-11-2019 at 12:45 PM..

Old 02-11-2019, 02:33 PM

87 posts, read 56,188 times
Your input on how the process works wasnt really necessary since were currently going through it and learning it as we go...i mean lets look at it this way.were u ever talkin with your friends and somebody who overheard your conversation came out the blue and said..now thats not nice..you should be more grateful. .even if u didnt mean what u said,it sounds this way..and u and your friend turn around and say who the **** is u and tell that person to mind there business and there like ohhh yall gangin up on me...this u right now lol.my perspective is maybe your approach was wrong even if u meant well.but i only got one question. ..your name is livingsinglenyc,is that cuz u single or cuz of that 90s show with maxine shaw attorney at law and kyle barker?

Old 02-11-2019, 03:04 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,238,729 times
Quote:
Your input on how the process works wasnt really necessary since were currently going through it and learning it as we go...i mean lets look at it this way.were u ever talkin with your friends and somebody who overheard your conversation came out the blue and said..now thats not nice..you should be more grateful. .even if u didnt mean what u said,it sounds this way..and u and your friend turn around and say who the **** is u and tell that person to mind there business and there like ohhh yall gangin up on me...this u right now lol.my perspective is maybe your approach was wrong even if u meant well.but i only got one question. ..your name is livingsinglenyc,is that cuz u single or cuz of that 90s show with maxine shaw attorney at law and kyle barker?
Accept you are on a PUBLIC FORUM that has over 9,000 views and not having a conversation with only a few people. I've been on this thread for 2 years, I didn't "just join or butt" into the conversation as you say.
"Keep your head up, what, keep your head up , that's right"

Old 02-11-2019, 03:23 PM

It is a public forum,u been on this thread for 2 years and in 2 posts addressed us specifically when we all havin a good time.and i didnt say u joined or butted in i said u cartwheeled in.lol..i luv me some living single. Kyle is in a new show i think called in the cut.he so elderly now.its crazy that hes 60.he was the oldest out the cast and i didnt even know.i saw max in black lightning,kadijah on a show called star and i think Sinclair is doin standup

Old 02-11-2019, 03:32 PM

My 90s show lineup use to be...martin...living single. And then new York undercover..hey did anyone ever get called for any other building besides this one?

Old 02-11-2019, 03:55 PM

Miss Guzman said approximately 2 weeks. .its officially been 6 days yall..so hopefully soon

Old 02-11-2019, 04:27 PM

89 posts, read 54,471 times
Lol....too funny

Old 02-11-2019, 04:41 PM

89 posts, read 54,471 times
@Dresinigma did you speak to her today? I got called for other buildings. This is the only interview I went to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery