Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 04:44 PM

142 posts, read 95,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex31987 View Post
The best form of contact that has worked for me is email. I went on the second interview last week to sign documents and was informed that my packet will be sent to HPD. I was told it would take 3-5 business days to be reviewed. Not sure how true that is because this building was suppose to have been opened by late spring, early summer. Hoping for the best!
If you don't mind me asking,what is your log number? Do you also have any preferences?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2019, 10:26 PM

63 posts, read 94,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edelcarm View Post
I agree Quayquay92. Absolutely the worst management office ever. Every time you call the office and try to inquire about the process and the development, they never know nothing, never cant update you on NO type of information. Emails? Even worse they never respond. I also had my interview in Jan 2018, in September 3018 Ms. Lake asked me to update my file by sending in updated documents and I have ever heard from her again. I've called a few times and the last thing she said was to "keep my fingers crossed". My log number is 7xxx with CB preference, but I have absolutely given up on them.
Ms.lake was my contact person as well and everytime I contacted her all she could say was “it’s a very long process just stay patient” smh so eventually I stopped calling.

Old 01-07-2019, 08:08 AM

7 posts, read 5,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edelcarm View Post
If you don't mind me asking,what is your log number? Do you also have any preferences?
My log is 4xx and no preferences.

Old 01-16-2019, 11:40 AM

8 posts, read 8,164 times
has anyone-received an update?
i called today and kecia's voicemail said that if anyone has submitted paperwork and has not been contacts by email or phone you will be contacted to be put on a wait list. smh ive been waiting for this building for a year now!! ive been so patient in hopes that this would turn out. i still have not received any new information on my status and according to that voicemail recording "due to an overwhelming amount of people calling they can not provide individual information"

Old 01-29-2019, 02:47 PM

7 posts, read 5,198 times
Hey, wanted to give an update. I just received a call stating that i was approved. I'm suppose to see the apartment on Friday and then sign a lease.

Old 02-01-2019, 05:37 PM

142 posts, read 95,529 times
Congratulations to you and to all who has been approved! I got approved by the city for a different building and we're just waiting for the certificate of occupancy for viewing and lease signing! I would love to see pictures if you guys don't mind sharing!!

Old 02-24-2019, 06:50 PM

2 posts, read 907 times
I applied for this apt and by the grace of God I'm now waiting for my keys. Patience in this case payed off. I did my interview and my log number was low it took a long time but I'm in Thank God once again he answered my pray

Old 02-24-2019, 06:53 PM

2 posts, read 907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex31987 View Post
Hey, wanted to give an update. I just received a call stating that i was approved. I'm suppose to see the apartment on Friday and then sign a lease.
I applied for this apt and by the grace of God I'm now waiting for my keys. Patience in this case payed off. I did my interview and my log number was low it took a long time but I'm in Thank God once again he answered my pray🙏

Old 03-01-2019, 08:41 AM

4 posts, read 1,359 times
Default 2264 Morris avenue apartments

I've been crying waiting for an answer from the management office because me and my family really need to move I've tried to give them all the information they needed and more information that I didn't even know they wanted yes I'm trying so hard to be patient and my log #78

Old 03-01-2019, 08:43 AM

4 posts, read 1,359 times
Default 2264 Morris avenue apartments

I'm waiting for an answer from the management office for 2264 morris avenue apartments
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: