Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 12:32 PM

962 posts, read 938,813 times

Advertisements

I live in Brooklyn my log # is 16xxx. They just gave logs a few weeks ago. Anyone received an email?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2017, 01:05 PM

4 posts, read 5,722 times
Nope and not excepting one. Log is 58xxx with community preference

Old 12-30-2017, 02:53 PM

2 posts, read 2,928 times
Are numbers that high (16K and 58K) normal for lotteries? I just applied to my first and haven’t received a number yet.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:51 PM

144 posts, read 98,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lani15 View Post
I live in Brooklyn my log # is 16xxx. They just gave logs a few weeks ago. Anyone received an email?
Hi everyone, my log # is 51XX MI Subsidy:Yes....
My Interview is scheduled for next week. Does anyone know if they are waiving the CC Fee? Because a few other places did. And some didn't. I'm in a women's homeless shelter and was told by a previous interviewer, I was exempt from paying that fee.
Has anyone been on an interview yet? Thanks in advance.

Old 02-14-2018, 10:17 AM

6 posts, read 9,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBlessed61 View Post
Hi everyone, my log # is 51XX MI Subsidy:Yes....
My Interview is scheduled for next week. Does anyone know if they are waiving the CC Fee? Because a few other places did. And some didn't. I'm in a women's homeless shelter and was told by a previous interviewer, I was exempt from paying that fee.
Has anyone been on an interview yet? Thanks in advance.
I tried messaging you but you may have missed it.

I wanted to ask when were you called for an interview for Archer Merrick ? Also, how many bedrooms are you interested in ? I'm asking because I have a low log number, community board preference & I didn't even know they began making calls.

Did you apply online or through the mail ?

Thanks in advance!

Old 03-07-2018, 01:52 PM

15 posts, read 18,035 times
hi, i have an interview for this location in 2 weeks, anyone interview yet? any updates?

Old 03-15-2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISSY325 View Post
hi, i have an interview for this location in 2 weeks, anyone interview yet? any updates?
I interviewed on the day you posted. My interviewer was very nice. I went in today to hand in more paper work after winning an appeal and I’ll be going back tomorrow for more paperwork. I asked & she told me some ppl were already approved and beginning their move in process. Good luck !

Old 03-15-2018, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensAptGirl View Post
I interviewed on the day you posted. My interviewer was very nice. I went in today to hand in more paper work after winning an appeal and I’ll be going back tomorrow for more paperwork. I asked & she told me some ppl were already approved and beginning their move in process. Good luck !

Thank you, good luck hope you’ll be enjoying your new place soon.

Old 03-17-2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISSY325 View Post
Thank you, good luck hope you’ll be enjoying your new place soon.

Thank you ! I hope I get called. I hope you get in too !! We can be neighbors haha

Old 03-19-2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensAptGirl View Post
Thank you ! I hope I get called. I hope you get in too !! We can be neighbors haha
Thanks!! I was wondering how people many actually become friendly neighbors or reach out to each other after move in who met on these forums... it’d be nice since we have already become acquainted. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: