Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 05:31 AM

910 posts, read 757,534 times

Advertisements

Peaceful patriotic protesters were put at risk yesterday in NYC because of the rampaging presence of thugs from the BLM movement.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/12/black-...eated-clashes/

Meanwhile, down in Bay Ridge, BLM sets trash cans on fire. The entire city is spiraling out of control at this point. It is so bad that soon, even nice areas will become no go areas under De Bozo.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/12/pro-co...s-in-brooklyn/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2020, 06:24 AM

169 posts, read 88,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
Peaceful patriotic protesters were put at risk yesterday in NYC because of the rampaging presence of thugs from the BLM movement.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/12/black-...eated-clashes/

Meanwhile, down in Bay Ridge, BLM sets trash cans on fire. The entire city is spiraling out of control at this point. It is so bad that soon, even nice areas will become no go areas under De Bozo.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/12/pro-co...s-in-brooklyn/
Hey BLM! A one year old was shot and killed at a drive by last night in the Stuy. Still the Black Democrat leaders continue to do nothing except blame Trump.

I am talking about useless excuses for politicians such as Eric Adams, Hakeem Jeffries and Robert Cornegy - Brooklyn’s finest!

Throw in DeBlasio and you have a mentally ill bunch of racist hateful politicians who blame EVERYTHING on Trump and the ever popular ‘white supremacists’. Tons of white supremacists hanging out in the hood I’m sure.

Are the constituents in Brooklyn that stupid? Do they really believe that BLM cares about Blacks lives? Anybody woken up yet to their lies? Anybody? Hello?

If you are nothing short of outraged by the nonstop Black on Black violence while supporting BLM then you are very ignorant and in major denial.

How embarrassing to be associated with the Democrat party today. They lie and manipulate and cheat and make everything about race,

Ironically it is the conservatives who are most concerned about the violence in these communities. Of course if Trump brings up the deplorable conditions in Maxine Waters or Elijah Cummings districts then he is branded a ‘racist’.

These communities need tough love. The elephant in the room can no longer be ignored. Most of these thugs had no father to discipline them and, as a result, the cops are left to deal with them, sometimes with bad results. Blame the parents who let the streets raise them. Stop blaming cops.

When will the family of these victims denounce the racist/Marxist BLM? When these victims start to take control of the narrative and start focusing on their violent community then maybe the politicians will start to listen. When the ‘preachers’ come out of their little store front Pentecostal churches and start massive demonstrations then maybe they will be taken seriously. Until then they are a complete joke. They do nothing to change things, and many more will die.

Old 07-13-2020, 07:55 AM

3,402 posts, read 3,596,279 times
The way I see it, BLM will only cause more problem. If you fools think politicians care, think again. They have their own agenda, and it will always be their agenda first before anything else. It is not about the safety of the people. It is not about the well being of communities as a whole. Is about the benefit every politicians going to get out of this.

Defunding police is not the way to reform. If any of you understand what it takes to reform, you should know that the power is in the hand of law makers, and who do those law makers serve, you would think the people, but the truth is, they serve no one but the pleasure of the politicians.

So if you want real reform, put pressure on those law makers, instead of marching on our own communities that we live in.

Old 07-13-2020, 07:57 AM

263 posts, read 116,803 times
Everyone needs to be careful out there with these reports.

Old 07-13-2020, 08:20 AM

34,222 posts, read 47,558,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Gut Job View Post
Hey BLM! A one year old was shot and killed at a drive by last night in the Stuy. Still the Black Democrat leaders continue to do nothing except blame Trump.

I am talking about useless excuses for politicians such as Eric Adams, Hakeem Jeffries and Robert Cornegy - Brooklyn’s finest!

Throw in DeBlasio and you have a mentally ill bunch of racist hateful politicians who blame EVERYTHING on Trump and the ever popular ‘white supremacists’. Tons of white supremacists hanging out in the hood I’m sure.

Are the constituents in Brooklyn that stupid? Do they really believe that BLM cares about Blacks lives? Anybody woken up yet to their lies? Anybody? Hello?

If you are nothing short of outraged by the nonstop Black on Black violence while supporting BLM then you are very ignorant and in major denial.

How embarrassing to be associated with the Democrat party today. They lie and manipulate and cheat and make everything about race,

Ironically it is the conservatives who are most concerned about the violence in these communities. Of course if Trump brings up the deplorable conditions in Maxine Waters or Elijah Cummings districts then he is branded a ‘racist’.

These communities need tough love. The elephant in the room can no longer be ignored. Most of these thugs had no father to discipline them and, as a result, the cops are left to deal with them, sometimes with bad results. Blame the parents who let the streets raise them. Stop blaming cops.

When will the family of these victims denounce the racist/Marxist BLM? When these victims start to take control of the narrative and start focusing on their violent community then maybe the politicians will start to listen. When the ‘preachers’ come out of their little store front Pentecostal churches and start massive demonstrations then maybe they will be taken seriously. Until then they are a complete joke. They do nothing to change things, and many more will die.
This post is just all over the place. And its more of the same stuff from you again and again. The simple answer is that as long as socioeconomic problems in NYC go unaddressed, you will have crime. A guy with a robe and a bullhorn who believes in a skygod is not going to solve it, and to some extent, neither goes NYPD. Crime just gets shifted by location and execution. A lot of street gangs started turning to white collar crime (making fake credit cards).

Have you considered projecting your views elsewhere besides C-D? Because the demographic you're talking about largely does not even post on here. I would you you have this same type of energy in public otherwise your whole post is hyprocritical.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 07-13-2020, 08:26 AM

20,549 posts, read 17,822,374 times
Thugs will be thugs, they don't care what political message you have to say, hand over the money!

Old 07-13-2020, 09:45 AM

169 posts, read 88,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
This post is just all over the place. And its more of the same stuff from you again and again. The simple answer is that as long as socioeconomic problems in NYC go unaddressed, you will have crime. A guy with a robe and a bullhorn who believes in a skygod is not going to solve it, and to some extent, neither goes NYPD. Crime just gets shifted by location and execution. A lot of street gangs started turning to white collar crime (making fake credit cards).

Have you considered projecting your views elsewhere besides C-D? Because the demographic you're talking about largely does not even post on here. I would you you have this same type of energy in public otherwise your whole post is hyprocritical.
So you don’t agree with any of the points I made, you just have to dismiss everything - how typical.

The post was pretty darn clear to the people who have their eyes open. You could bury your head in the sand like all the rest.

Actually I think your response is ‘all over the place’.

Like AOC you want to blame this on ‘socioeconomic problems’. You think that’s the ‘simple answer’. What a joke. It’s the culture of the people in these communities. These people have gotten more opportunities and more handouts than any other.

There are poor immigrants from Chinese neighborhoods who don’t go around shooting the neighborhood up. Poor Muslim immigrants are not killing each other either.

You don’t like to hear the truth. Most people are forced into silence because they are afraid of being called ‘racist’. I am not. I call it like I see it and that’s because I care, unlike the lot of you.

Old 07-13-2020, 09:52 AM

910 posts, read 757,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor
The simple answer is that as long as socioeconomic problems in NYC go unaddressed, you will have crime.
There were always "socioeconomic" problems in the world. Does that justify crime? No. It doesn't even EXPLAIN crime. My grandfather grew up in the Depression. They were by ANY STANDARD much poorer, much worse off than any hoodlums of today. He didn't riot. You know what he and many others of that generation did? They looked for work, they continued to never give up until they did their duty. There were protests too, but mainly peaceful and certainly no burning of the flag or robbing people.

No decent person, of whatever socioeconomic profile, commits crimes to get their way. Crime in NYC is mostly because of a permissive city council and governor that basically has given a green light to criminals, including violent criminals. Any normal citizen right now is terrified of going into such a lawless city.

Old 07-13-2020, 10:11 AM

34,222 posts, read 47,558,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Gut Job View Post
So you don’t agree with any of the points I made, you just have to dismiss everything - how typical.

The post was pretty darn clear to the people who have their eyes open. You could bury your head in the sand like all the rest.

Actually I think your response is ‘all over the place’.

Like AOC you want to blame this on ‘socioeconomic problems’. You think that’s the ‘simple answer’. What a joke. It’s the culture of the people in these communities. These people have gotten more opportunities and more handouts than any other.

There are poor immigrants from Chinese neighborhoods who don’t go around shooting the neighborhood up. Poor Muslim immigrants are not killing each other either.

You don’t like to hear the truth. Most people are forced into silence because they are afraid of being called ‘racist’. I am not. I call it like I see it and that’s because I care, unlike the lot of you.
There's nothing to bury anybody's head in the sand about. NYC has always had a gang culuture in poor neighborhoods no matter the race, and going back at least over 150 years. It's as simple as that. Chinatown always had gangs. I've personally witnessed a gang assault in Chinatown with weapons. I don't know of any predominantly poor Muslim neighborhoods in the city. Dead Rabbits, Plug Uglies, going back to Five Points - NYC has always had gangs of different racial and ethic groups. Isn't West Side Story about gangs? Where's the surprise that gangs exist here all of a sudden?

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Last edited by SeventhFloor; 07-13-2020 at 02:07 PM..

Old 07-13-2020, 10:12 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,740,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
There were always "socioeconomic" problems in the world. Does that justify crime? No. It doesn't even EXPLAIN crime. My grandfather grew up in the Depression. They were by ANY STANDARD much poorer, much worse off than any hoodlums of today. He didn't riot. You know what he and many others of that generation did? They looked for work, they continued to never give up until they did their duty. There were protests too, but mainly peaceful and certainly no burning of the flag or robbing people.

No decent person, of whatever socioeconomic profile, commits crimes to get their way. Crime in NYC is mostly because of a permissive city council and governor that basically has given a green light to criminals, including violent criminals. Any normal citizen right now is terrified of going into such a lawless city.
watch Scorsese's Gangs of New York

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stHq6CBSJHY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City