Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2021, 07:30 PM

1,034 posts, read 449,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
So then stop worrying about the poors
I'll stop worrying when I can stop paying taxes. If you barely.pay any taxes, it's easy not to worry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2021, 07:42 PM

34,178 posts, read 47,465,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bklynball View Post
I'll stop worrying when I can stop paying taxes. If you barely.pay any taxes, it's easy not to worry.
Stop putting your problems on me

Go look in the mirror

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 06-19-2021, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Depends for who but it's not BS. Maybe you have no familial obligations but others do.

Some of us are still raised to respect our parents and grandparents and feel that we have certain obligations.

Take them with you

Old 06-19-2021, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Stop putting your problems on me

Go look in the mirror
We all know why you're in NYC. Living off of the taxpayer is nice.

Quote:
Take them with you
It's clear you have 0 respect/ no relationship with your parents/grandparents.

Old 06-19-2021, 08:45 PM

Quote:
We all know why you're in NYC. Living off of the taxpayer is nice.

It's clear you have 0 respect/ no relationship with your parents/grandparents.
Did you go look in the mirror yet? Why are you blaming me for your shortcomings and you dont even know me?

C-D should charging for all this free therapy they provide

Old 06-19-2021, 08:50 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,770,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
You guys realize that many NYC DAs (and DAs in other major blue cities) were all funded by George Soros right? No its not a conspiracy theory. Soros is a far left and marxist billionaire and is slowly funding political races in the US
All true, and he is more than a Marxist, he is a follower of the Hegelian Dialectic. He believes he can synthesize god out of doing everything in the opposite (antithesis). Hegel was an alchemist who thought he could make up reality out of nothing and this is what Karl Marx took to build his philosophies and convinced so many to believe absurdities as tens of millions were murdered. Soros refers to alchemy all the time.

Soros believes that he must destroy civilization to summon Utopia

Old 06-19-2021, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
All true, and he is more than a Marxist, he is a follower of the Hegelian Dialectic. He believes he can synthesize god out of doing everything in the opposite (antithesis). Hegel was an alchemist who thought he could make up reality out of nothing and this is what Karl Marx took to build his philosophies. Soros refers to alchemy all the time.

He believes that he must destroy civilization to summon Utopia
Can you just save us already?

Old 06-20-2021, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Did you go look in the mirror yet? Why are you blaming me for your shortcomings and you dont even know me?

C-D should charging for all this free therapy they provide
If I remember correctly, at one point all you were talking about is how you got your ML apartment. ML is just nother form of welfare in this city.

In regards to familial obligations, they are very real. Especially for those that come from immigrant families.

Old 06-20-2021, 06:42 AM

1,399 posts, read 895,716 times
Didnt Soros get rich for pointing nazi's in the direction of his own people, jews?

Seventh, your posts have taken a massive nosedive. You provide nothing of value to the conversation at hand. It's fine that you have a different opinion, but you fail to express that effectively to create valuable rebuttal.

Old 06-20-2021, 08:11 AM

Quote:
If I remember correctly, at one point all you were talking about is how you got your ML apartment. ML is just nother form of welfare in this city.

In regards to familial obligations, they are very real. Especially for those that come from immigrant families.
Whatever, you'll be back later on today complaining about something else. Just remember this, there's somebody out there who's wallet is always bigger than yours. You judge by money, great, but its not a good way to live life.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: