Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2022, 07:35 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,705,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
You serious? How can anybody not know anything about the black community today? You literally have to live in a cave to not be exposed to American black culture today. It’s forced onto everyone through the media, entertainment, sports, schools, businesses, government, etc. You can’t escape it even if you want to.
Because what you refer to as “Black culture” is literally just American culture.

But yes perhaps there’s probably a greater awareness of it.

Old 02-19-2022, 07:36 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,252,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
No they weren’t just given to blacks, they were demanded and fought for by black Americans.

And I said there were none because they fought for them.
Yes I know that blacks fought for and demanded the rights but you have to also realize that if whites didn’t allow it, those rights wouldn’t have been given regardless of how much blacks demanded it. It was only because whites agreed to allow those rights to blacks did it actually happened.

Old 02-19-2022, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Because what you refer to as “Black culture” is literally just American culture.

But yes perhaps there’s probably a greater awareness of it.
Again, you are saying something that is obvious. Of course the black culture in this country is American. One wouldn’t see it in Brazil or Kenya.

Old 02-19-2022, 07:40 AM

162 posts, read 70,972 times
Quote:
It figures you wouldn’t care and actually support violence. Also, typical rant expected from black apologists. Always blame someone else for YOUR problems. Notice no other groups are such whiners.

Others are regular victims from black attacks (Jews, Asians, and to a lesser degree, Latino immigrants) but you don’t see them blaming blacks. You can bet however that if it was the other way around, blacks would be screaming their head off about racism.
Where have I ever supported violence and/or blamed someone else for problems that I don’t even have?

My goodness, your ignorance is infuriating.

You honestly can’t be this dense.

Old 02-19-2022, 07:44 AM

This was just your previous post. Considering you can’t even remember what you just said, who is really dense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoppressedracist View Post
However, people like YOU are also the problem. Therefore I don't feel bad for the degenerates within the Black community who make poor choices and have to face consequences nor' do I feel bad for people like you who often fall victim.

Old 02-19-2022, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Again, you are saying something that is obvious. Of course the black culture in this country is American. One wouldn’t see it in Brazil or Kenya.
But you said “Black culture is everywhere and forced upon us!!,” when it’s literally just American culture. But even in the US there are different cultural elements of black culture depending on the part of the country, socioeconomic level, and other things

And yea plenty of racists like to think black people are the same culturally.

Old 02-19-2022, 07:51 AM

Quote:
But you said “Black culture is everywhere and forced upon us!!,” when it’s literally just American culture. But even in the US there are different cultural elements of black culture depending on the part of the country, socioeconomic level, and other things

And yea plenty of racists like to think black people are the same culturally.
Then your comprehension skills aren’t that stellar either because my post you replied to clearly said “American black culture.” You made it an issue out of nothing.

Old 02-19-2022, 08:01 AM

162 posts, read 70,972 times
Quote:
This was just your previous post. Considering you can’t even remember what you just said, who is really dense?
Once again, read slowly.

Where have I ever supported violence and/or blamed someone else for problems that I don’t even have?

“Fall victim” doesn’t necessarily mean violence.

Now if I meant it in that manner - one can not have sympathy for someone but still condemn the violent action itself.

Old 02-19-2022, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Then your comprehension skills aren’t that stellar either because my post you replied to clearly said “American black culture.” You made it an issue out of nothing.
But you said it’s everywhere and forced when it’s literally as American as can be.

Old 02-19-2022, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoppressedracist View Post
Once again, read slowly.

“Fall victim” doesn’t necessarily mean violence.

Now if I meant it in that manner - one can not have sympathy for someone but still condemn the violent action itself.
Oh just stop with your BS excuses. You just literally blamed me (with an all-cap YOU) for problems in the black community and then said you were fine with me being a victim of black degenerates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City