Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2022, 01:07 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,142,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I was going to post how someone can’t beat an 80 something year old trying to murder them but then I saw the victim is almost in her 70s. He may have also struck her from behind unknowingly.

I think that as a precaution, people should really gauge the personality of a friend and really determine if they want to hang out with them or not. I had two friends with personality issues (one was quick to anger and the other was just off) and I just don’t go out with them! We’re text message “friends” and that’s it!

Yes, and you have to be wary of those who put on the charm, and don’t display their psycho traits from the outset, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2022, 03:26 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,306,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I was going to post how someone can’t beat an 80 something year old trying to murder them but then I saw the victim is almost in her 70s. He may have also struck her from behind unknowingly.

I think that as a precaution, people should really gauge the personality of a friend and really determine if they want to hang out with them or not. I had two friends with personality issues (one was quick to anger and the other was just off) and I just don’t go out with them! We’re text message “friends” and that’s it!
I am betting my last dollar that they were druggy buddies. The lady was incapacitated due to drug use so it made it easier to kill her. And why does your ass need a motorized wheelchair if you have the strength to murder people, dismember them and dispose of their body parts.

America is going to hell in a hand basket. Too many people are coddled (or even born, they should have been left in the drafts or tissue). No sense of being responsible for their own actions. No need to work. No need to be a productive upstanding citizen.

Degenerates aren't shunned by friends or family so they just live a life of crime and chaos.

This dude will never live to be remorseful and change his filthy ways. He will be dead before this trial is over at 80 years old.

And where is KARMA and religion? This degenerate lives to see 80 after being such a lowlife and many people die young, some after miserable lives.

Old 03-12-2022, 03:41 PM

19,081 posts, read 14,039,547 times
Honestly I cannot feel sorry for this victim unless it turns out to be a somehow random attack. Who chooses to hang out with an 80 year old, twice convicted murderer tranny? Sorry lady. You rolled the dice and lost.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-12-2022, 03:42 PM

19,081 posts, read 14,039,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post
And where is KARMA and religion? This degenerate lives to see 80 after being such a lowlife and many people die young, some after miserable lives.
This about sums up my view on modern society.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-12-2022, 04:34 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,254,879 times
The prison conditions couldn’t be that bad if he spent 50 years there and still live to 83 and is still strong enough to kill again.

Old 03-12-2022, 05:53 PM

2,661 posts, read 1,255,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post

In a way, maybe those who left this earth had good karma because they don't have to stick around to see it degenerate like those still on it.

Old 03-13-2022, 03:05 AM

6,697 posts, read 6,068,072 times
NYC woman, 68, was 'beaten and raped inside a Catholic CHURCH by a homeless man who has at least 30 prior arrests dating back to 1980s' before being saved by 'hero' priest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eless-man.html

Posting so that people can stop voting for the IDIOTS who allow it!!

Old 03-15-2022, 03:06 PM

145 posts, read 80,137 times
https://nypost.com/2022/03/12/wheelc...rvey-marcelin/

Old 03-15-2022, 04:59 PM

5,892 posts, read 3,001,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantcookies View Post
He was given a trans- get out of jail free cards, TWICE.

Old 03-16-2022, 06:22 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,760,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
He was given a trans- get out of jail free cards, TWICE.
That's Maoism - there are bad identities and good identities. If you want rewards you assume a good identity and then the Marxists throw you a bunch of treats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: