Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2022, 03:59 AM

5,831 posts, read 2,950,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appledipp718 View Post
I guess. Expecting educated people to not be prejudice and racist towards a particular group in 2022 is too much to ask for.
I think hard working people are just tired of the same old nonsense. Tired of the broken government and people who constantly cause trouble.
Again, I think you will find the younger hippy crowd in other forums more to your liking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2022, 05:35 AM

19,058 posts, read 13,973,458 times
Quote:
My stance remains and I respect my elders so argue with yourself or each other.
Does this mean that your brief return - to berate everyone you perceive as racist - is over?

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 09-20-2022, 07:04 AM

2,948 posts, read 1,262,036 times
Quote:
You need to relax! I asked a question; hence the use of a question mark. I have not heard about anyone being pregnant in that case. However, since you asked the question, what does his past crime have to do with him losing his life over a fake $20? Did he not deserve due process? Is it funny to mock and celebrant his death? Any death?

And I’m not going back and forth with you regarding the blatant racism and prejudice on this website! I recognize your font and you’re an active participant in some of the nonsense. Most of you were in that West Indian thread questioning the culture and wondering why they were celebrating being from s-hole countries. May not have been verbatim, but it was said. There are many more examples of this, but I don’t have the time.

Also, living in a “melting pot” has never prevented racism.
Of course George Floyd didn't deserve to be killed by that cop. The cop committed murder and was sentenced for it. I very much doubt that idiot thinks it was worth losing his freedom over.

On the other hand, that doesn't absolve Floyd of what he did during the time he was alive.

With regard to **** hole countries commentary. I was born in a **** hole country in eastern Europe. I don't see anything wrong with labeling a country what it is. If it wasn't a **** hole, why do so many people emigrate?

Old 09-20-2022, 08:02 AM

22 posts, read 18,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
I think hard working people are just tired of the same old nonsense. Tired of the broken government and people who constantly cause trouble.
Again, I think you will find the younger hippy crowd in other forums more to your liking.
I agree, but is this it? This is your excuse for the racism here? Aren’t all hard working people irrespective of race tired of the nonsense? Crime is committed by many, but this website seems to only harp on one specific group of people.

Hippy crowd? Only hippys understand that all humans can be flawed? If hate is what y’all do here, at least spread it around equitably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Does this mean that your brief return - to berate everyone you perceive as racist - is over?
I’ll always be around in the shadows.

A thread was just posted about NYCHA residents receiving free wifi. I’d like to see if this conversation can be had without hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
Of course George Floyd didn't deserve to be killed by that cop. The cop committed murder and was sentenced for it. I very much doubt that idiot thinks it was worth losing his freedom over.

On the other hand, that doesn't absolve Floyd of what he did during the time he was alive.

With regard to **** hole countries commentary. I was born in a **** hole country in eastern Europe. I don't see anything wrong with labeling a country what it is. If it wasn't a **** hole, why do so many people emigrate?
I never said it absolved anything. George Floyd’s death was randomly thrown into this topic and mocked- it wasn’t necessary!

Great! Please tell me when I can see the hate threads for the many other cultural parades in NYC. Also, some hate threads regarding other races committing crimes while you’re at it.

Old 09-20-2022, 08:08 AM

Confronting perceived racism online seems to be about the most fruitless pastime one can possibly commit to.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 09-20-2022, 08:20 AM

22 posts, read 18,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Confronting perceived racism online seems to be about the most fruitless pastime one can possibly commit to.
Says the man who has probably been on this website everyday since its inception.

You’re more than committed to the bs. My few posts is nothing in comparison.

Bye Officer Barbrady.

Old 09-20-2022, 08:26 AM

5,831 posts, read 2,950,800 times
Let me know when Estonian immigrants or Vietnamese take over the crime waves in NYC.

Till then its fair game.

Gothamists awaits you. Their self guilt flavor is never ending.

Old 09-20-2022, 08:39 AM

5,137 posts, read 4,974,054 times
Did someone call me a racist? Those of you who know me well in person or virtually all know that I am sincere and fair to all fellow humans regardless of their race, religion, color, gender, age, social/financial classes. I openly express and spread my hate towards crime and those who commit crimes and defend criminals. BLM and Floyd were exampled in my post above because I view those two events are most significant in changing the political landscape to adopt a crime friendly policy locally and nationally. It is absurd to spot racism in my post simply because I called a black perp trash. I call criminals/rigged politicians of all colors different names all the time. Blacks perps won’t be spared just because they are blacks.

Old 09-20-2022, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Says the man who has probably been on this website everyday since its inception.

You’re more than committed to the bs. My few posts is nothing in comparison.

Bye Officer Barbrady.
Bye is something you’re about to hear soon if you keep responding in this way to conversational posts. Do it again, and you’re gone, clear? No one is attacking you.

Old 09-20-2022, 10:04 AM

978 posts, read 675,756 times
Those Minnesota guys were both clowns. One died, and the other is gone for life. A strange win win if you will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City