Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 02:12 PM

5,877 posts, read 2,985,934 times

Advertisements

Put them on a cruise ship and back to South America where they came from.
Send a message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2022, 02:52 PM

16,165 posts, read 6,906,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
It seems that most of these migrants don't have the proper clothing for the cooler temperatures and they are being housed also in locations where they don't have proper access to food, etc.
https://nypost.com/2022/10/09/migran...king-for-help/

Shouldn't the Federal Government be involved here?

No.........but maybe Home Depot.........................

Old 10-09-2022, 03:11 PM

19,078 posts, read 14,024,985 times
Imagine dealing with this crap in a nice residential neighborhood? There’s a really nice park over there for young kids. Used to take mine there when they were small. I’d never subject them to wandering trash. People with young kids now can’t use it I’m sure. Desperate people are not fun to be around, especially when it wasn’t by your choice and your municipality all but ensures you have zero ability to protect you and yours.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 10-09-2022, 03:19 PM

5,877 posts, read 2,985,934 times
I hear they get used for spare parts. Like kidneys and livers.
Apparently there is huge marker out there for that.

Old 10-09-2022, 03:22 PM

383 posts, read 182,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Imagine dealing with this crap in a nice residential neighborhood? There’s a really nice park over there for young kids. Used to take mine there when they were small. I’d never subject them to wandering trash. People with young kids now can’t use it I’m sure. Desperate people are not fun to be around, especially when it wasn’t by your choice and your municipality all but ensures you have zero ability to protect you and yours.

Trash?!

Old 10-09-2022, 03:44 PM

2,334 posts, read 1,040,529 times
Build large tent cities in Union Sq, Washington Sq Park, Thompkins Sq Park, Prospect Park, etc. This is where all the libs like to hold their pet protests anyway. Let them experience the direct consequences of their actions.

Old 10-09-2022, 03:48 PM

1,490 posts, read 772,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post
Build large tent cities in Union Sq, Washington Sq Park, Thompkins Sq Park, Prospect Park, etc. This is where all the libs like to hold their pet protests anyway. Let them experience the direct consequences of their actions.
The advocates said that will likely violate the city’s right to shelter. And aoc said a tent encampment in her district had little access to transportation and was prone to flooding. She kicked them Right out of her district unfortunately

She cried at the border. I Figured she Thought them having temporarily having hosing in tents would help them but guess not.

Old 10-09-2022, 04:16 PM

64 posts, read 24,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perennial millennial View Post
Trash?!
They are criminals. All of them are criminals. They should not be allowed near anybodies children because they are essentially fugitives. All of them are. Please keep your children away from them.

Glad to hear this because I want to have school yards posting signs stating No Illegal Aliens Allowed. Migrant Fugitives, whatever they are called. They go to kids parks and congregate with their stolen ebikes. Everything they do is illegal. Parents should not turn a blind eye to the fact that the fugitives are criminals. They should be arrested for going near our school playgrounds.

Stay the hell away from our kids you invader scum.

Old 10-09-2022, 04:22 PM

64 posts, read 24,235 times
The invaders are stealing from our legal children in so many ways and they fully know it.

Parents need to push back already. Enough is enough.

Old 10-09-2022, 04:23 PM

14,075 posts, read 13,995,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post
Wall Street, tourists, locals seeing large tent in Union Square near heart of Manhattan it will give NYC negative image.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City