Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2024, 12:55 PM

7,910 posts, read 7,959,709 times

Advertisements

this is about TRUMP.. not Yusef Salaam. keep that bs in that thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2024, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94nasupra View Post
“Examples of car insurance fraud
Providing a false address: Your car insurance rate is partially based on where your car is usually parked overnight. If you live somewhere with a high rate of auto theft, your premium may be higher. Lying about your address on your car insurance is illegal, even if you're related to or know the people who live at the false address you list”

From progressives website.

All states website…
“False registration
Where you live is one factor which may affect what you pay for car insurance. Drivers who take part in this scam often live-in expensive parts of the country or in neighborhoods with higher theft rates, so they register their cars in other states or counties where insurance premiums may be lower.”
NO PROOF. again. keep it in that thread, and stop deflecting

Old 02-17-2024, 12:56 PM

1,568 posts, read 798,605 times
You asked I could care less about either. Lol

You said everyone should know his car. Seems like he lived here which would constitute insurance fraud. Just saying. Carry on.

If a concerned citizen is concerned though you can follow these steps on the nys dmv website.

“If you suspect that insurance fraud has been committed, you should report it to DFS. The matter will be kept confidential.

Note: This application is for members of the general public only! If you are an insurer, you should submit reports of fraud using the Frauds Case Management System (FCMS).

You (a member of the general public) can report fraud in the following ways:

By Phone: Call our Insurance Fraud Hotline: (888) FRAUDNY | (888) 372-8369
Online: Use our Report Insurance Fraud submission form to report a suspected fraud to DFS.
By mail: Print, complete and mail the Report Fraud Form (PDF) to:
New York State Department of Financial Services
Insurance Frauds Bureau
One State Street, New York, NY 10004”

Nys also says “Insurance Fraud is a crime that victimizes every resident of New York State, ”

We are all possible victims here according to nys.

Old 02-17-2024, 01:00 PM

1,302 posts, read 365,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
show me the proof he committed insurance fraud
Judging by how quickly he re-registered his car in NY after his Georgia registration made widespread news, one would assume that the car was registered in his name with Georgia plates.

He's been an NYC councilman which means his main place of residence has to be NYC. Therefore, he was knowingly committing insurance fraud. The fool was either not bright enough or too arrogant to register the car in his wife's or other family members name.

Old 02-17-2024, 01:34 PM

25,431 posts, read 37,238,129 times
Quote:
o my understanding everytime Trump shows up in court it costs him $50,000
and he is currently looking at 900 years in prison. Ridiculous.
But he doesn't pay his bills, fines, to his lawyers, ex-wives, NOBODY. He hopes every cent of his obligations will be settled by the ultimate appeal to a Nazi Supreme Court.

Let's hope 900 years isn't long enough. He constantly claims he is being besieged in a witch hunt. Yes, and remember the goal of every witch-hunt is the burning of a witch.

So let's get on with an auto-da-fe.

Old 02-18-2024, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
But he doesn't pay his bills, fines, to his lawyers, ex-wives, NOBODY. He hopes every cent of his obligations will be settled by the ultimate appeal to a Nazi Supreme Court.

Let's hope 900 years isn't long enough. He constantly claims he is being besieged in a witch hunt. Yes, and remember the goal of every witch-hunt is the burning of a witch.

So let's get on with an auto-da-fe.
they are the last party to be talking about law & order. the audacity.

Old 02-18-2024, 01:34 PM

13,068 posts, read 18,232,721 times
I don't give a rats a$$ about him, I am however concerned that this type thing will happen to one of us. Crap we have all been the victim of injustice for one reason or another be it in terms of being skipped over for a promotion or raise. Just last weekend the pool I was in said 4th Q and I should have won. The guy that did the pool for the bar said he meant final so I lost the payout. Not worth getting my panties in a wad over. But, every day the little guy gets squeezed by those who are in power. I have no proof either way in this Trump case or the cases that are happening now, other than having served on juries I know that I have always be admonished that the punishment has to fit the crime. Not .nce have I ever heard you need to take the defendants wealth or lack thereof into consideration.

In essence, the judge in the latest case has banned him from make a living in NYS. Suppose that was done to you. I am not liking the determinations of penalty in any of these cases. You believe him guilty then the penalty has to follow, but this is a dangerous slope for us little people, who don't have the assets to appeal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City