Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2023, 06:54 AM

14,411 posts, read 14,334,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Only thing scary here are the amt of people who are misinformed and choose to continue to believe the media instead of doing some research themselves to see that many of these claims are false.
Explain how the criminal indictments entered by four separate courts have no merit. Go over the allegations with me and than give me your response. The reality is Trump incited a riot/rebellion that injured many and did thousands of dollars in damage to the US Capitol as well as temporarily stopping the counting of the presidential electoral votes. Than after he left office he intentionally took top secret documents with him and showed them to ordinary people without a security clearance. Yeah, those are criminal acts. I will hear any honest rebuttal though that is more than one or two sentences long.

Frankly, a comment like "everyone knows there is a conspiracy to get Trump" means absolutely nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2023, 07:12 AM

5,842 posts, read 2,961,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
You do believe in Democracy right? Right? These days I actually have to ask. Well the Peaceful Transition of Power is at the heart of our Democracy, it's stated in the Constitution. But the Constitution apparently takes a back seat to Dear Leader in your mind. Thank you for proving my point.
Democracy has been dead for a while and your elected officials have been pissing on constitution with a smile on their face and millions in their bank.

You are part of the problem that still believes this circus.

Old 10-03-2023, 07:35 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,225,290 times
80% of the case is getting thrown out due to the Statute of Limitations.

That is what happens when you elect a low IQ Attorney General.

Old 10-03-2023, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
80% of the case is getting thrown out due to the Statute of Limitations.

That is what happens when you elect a low IQ Attorney General.
Please furnish citations that prove these cases are being thrown out.

They aren't.

Old 10-03-2023, 07:55 AM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 6 days ago)

1,327 posts, read 659,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I see. So if you made money while Trump was President it doesn't matter that he was a criminal. It doesn't matter that he is an utterly despicable human being. Nor, does the fact that our current economic circumstances have been determined by Covid 19 and the response to it. Nope, the only thing that matters to some is they believe they were doing well under Trump and are not doing quite as well now. Gotcha.
Has our best president ever been convicted of ANYTHING? How about you? I don't believe anything, the numbers speak for themselves..

Old 10-03-2023, 08:14 AM

429 posts, read 155,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
You do believe in Democracy right? Right? These days I actually have to ask. Well the Peaceful Transition of Power is at the heart of our Democracy, it's stated in the Constitution. But the Constitution apparently takes a back seat to Dear Leader in your mind. Thank you for proving my point.
I don't believe in Democracy (not like this country is a Democracy anyway, it's a Constitutional Republic, but that's splitting hairs). As recent decades have shown, Democracies are composed of a lot of absolute beer temperature idiots that are easily swayed by the media. Control the media, as the left does, and you control the "Democracy".

And I'll mention something else - I don't care one iota about January 6th. Frankly I wish the mob had tarred and feathered most of Congress, they certainly deserved it. No one was even charged with an "insurrection", instead they have had to dig up centuries-old laws and used partisan DC juries to throw people who just walked around a bit and took pictures, into solitary confinement in a DC jail staffed with hostile abusive guards.

Nothing that happened that day or at any time during the Trump administration (allegedly or otherwise) is even in the same ballpark as what the left has done. Here's just a few:

- Tacitly encouraging (and certainly doing nothing to prevent) an ongoing mass invasion by the third world;
- Throwing ~$100 billon of US Tax dollars into a hole in the Ukraine;
- Weaponizing the justice system and intelligence agencies to stymie Trump with false narratives like RUSSIAN COLLUSION and two sham impeachments, starting before he even took office, destroying their credibility in the process;
- Throwing the book at J6 attendees while letting antifa/BLM slide even when they attacked the White House, failed, and settled on trying to torch a church across the street, or caused billions of dollars in damages to cities all over the country;
- Perpetrating a total fraud of useless and dangerous vaccines, harmful lockdowns, and other tactics to ruin Trump's roaring economy, line the pockets of big pharma, exert more control over the population, and distract from the fact that the virus leaked from a lab funded by the US Government;
- Clamping down as much as possible on free speech, pressuring social media companies to censor content that didn't fit the government narrative (of which a Federal Court just found them guilty of doing in violation of the Constitution);
- Burying the Hunter Biden laptop story in the weeks prior to the election because it contained politically inconvenient evidence that the Bidens are a long-established crime family who used their time under Obama to secure millions of payoffs via the corrupt Ukraine (which is why they impeached Trump for a harmless phone call - they feared the loss of their honeypot) and China;
- Sabotaging their own primary to screw over Bernie Sanders, who the establishment could not control;
- Pretending that Biden himself is fit for office when he's clearly in severe mental decline and things are being run by his staff consisting of... who knows?
- Fighting constantly for the "right" of children to mutilate themselves with life-altering "gender affirmation" surgeries, in some cases trying to override any efforts by parents to stop this or even find out that their children identify as another gender;
- Releasing violent criminals from jails, instituting no-cash bail laws, and selective prosecution from Soros-funded "soft on crime" DAs, which has directly lead to a massive surge of crime (along with police backing off doing anything since anytime they have to do their job there's a risk of a riot, show trial, and jail);
- Turning our military into a woke joke that will no doubt continue to lose every war they engage in, as they have since Korea);
- I could go on, but I doubt you're still reading.

Nevertheless, as bad as things have gotten, as a basic matter, I do not agree with attempts to save the US Empire from total destruction.

It’s just obviously better for the people, better for future generations, if the empire is ended, and the natural order is allowed to return. If the empire collapses, the government simply will not have the resources to maintain this charade. They will have to take their boot off of our necks. Presumably, at that point, a right-wing strongman will be able to seize control of the US government. Either that, or it breaks apart like the USSR. Either way, it’s better for us.

When the empire comes apart, most of these immigrants are going to just leave. Even people born here will return to their countries of origin when there is nothing left to steal. The transgender madness will be unsustainable. None of these agendas will be sustainable.

It’s all upsides, really.

Old 10-03-2023, 08:34 AM

5,842 posts, read 2,961,655 times
Thank you Powell

Old 10-03-2023, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powell on Property View Post
I don't believe in Democracy (not like this country is a Democracy anyway, it's a Constitutional Republic, but that's splitting hairs). As recent decades have shown, Democracies are composed of a lot of absolute beer temperature idiots that are easily swayed by the media. Control the media, as the left does, and you control the "Democracy".

And I'll mention something else - I don't care one iota about January 6th. Frankly I wish the mob had tarred and feathered most of Congress, they certainly deserved it. No one was even charged with an "insurrection", instead they have had to dig up centuries-old laws and used partisan DC juries to throw people who just walked around a bit and took pictures, into solitary confinement in a DC jail staffed with hostile abusive guards.

Nothing that happened that day or at any time during the Trump administration (allegedly or otherwise) is even in the same ballpark as what the left has done. Here's just a few:

- Tacitly encouraging (and certainly doing nothing to prevent) an ongoing mass invasion by the third world;
- Throwing ~$100 billon of US Tax dollars into a hole in the Ukraine;
- Weaponizing the justice system and intelligence agencies to stymie Trump with false narratives like RUSSIAN COLLUSION and two sham impeachments, starting before he even took office, destroying their credibility in the process;
- Throwing the book at J6 attendees while letting antifa/BLM slide even when they attacked the White House, failed, and settled on trying to torch a church across the street, or caused billions of dollars in damages to cities all over the country;
- Perpetrating a total fraud of useless and dangerous vaccines, harmful lockdowns, and other tactics to ruin Trump's roaring economy, line the pockets of big pharma, exert more control over the population, and distract from the fact that the virus leaked from a lab funded by the US Government;
- Clamping down as much as possible on free speech, pressuring social media companies to censor content that didn't fit the government narrative (of which a Federal Court just found them guilty of doing in violation of the Constitution);
- Burying the Hunter Biden laptop story in the weeks prior to the election because it contained politically inconvenient evidence that the Bidens are a long-established crime family who used their time under Obama to secure millions of payoffs via the corrupt Ukraine (which is why they impeached Trump for a harmless phone call - they feared the loss of their honeypot) and China;
- Sabotaging their own primary to screw over Bernie Sanders, who the establishment could not control;
- Pretending that Biden himself is fit for office when he's clearly in severe mental decline and things are being run by his staff consisting of... who knows?
- Fighting constantly for the "right" of children to mutilate themselves with life-altering "gender affirmation" surgeries, in some cases trying to override any efforts by parents to stop this or even find out that their children identify as another gender;
- Releasing violent criminals from jails, instituting no-cash bail laws, and selective prosecution from Soros-funded "soft on crime" DAs, which has directly lead to a massive surge of crime (along with police backing off doing anything since anytime they have to do their job there's a risk of a riot, show trial, and jail);
- Turning our military into a woke joke that will no doubt continue to lose every war they engage in, as they have since Korea);
- I could go on, but I doubt you're still reading.

Nevertheless, as bad as things have gotten, as a basic matter, I do not agree with attempts to save the US Empire from total destruction.

It’s just obviously better for the people, better for future generations, if the empire is ended, and the natural order is allowed to return. If the empire collapses, the government simply will not have the resources to maintain this charade. They will have to take their boot off of our necks. Presumably, at that point, a right-wing strongman will be able to seize control of the US government. Either that, or it breaks apart like the USSR. Either way, it’s better for us.

When the empire comes apart, most of these immigrants are going to just leave. Even people born here will return to their countries of origin when there is nothing left to steal. The transgender madness will be unsustainable. None of these agendas will be sustainable.

It’s all upsides, really.
This kind of thinking is so poor and dismal that it should speak for itself. Seriously, you are more concerned about transgendered people than a right wing dictator taking over? Good Lord.

Old 10-03-2023, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-C View Post
Has our best president ever been convicted of ANYTHING? How about you? I don't believe anything, the numbers speak for themselves..
He has been indicted four times, impeached twice, and is currently on trial for civil fraud. If that means nothing to you, perhaps, you need to evaluate the whole issue of ethics and whether it has any meaning to you or not. There are people who don't think in any terms larger than what benefits them.

Old 10-03-2023, 09:09 AM

19,060 posts, read 13,992,119 times
There's a whole list of things in that post. You pretend there's only one. That's telling as well.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City