Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2023, 05:09 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,235,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Frankly, its hilarious they believe Biden is somehow more corrupt than Trump is. Yet, it is Trump who was impeached twice by Congress, indicted in four separate criminal courts, and whose business is going to get hit with a large civil fraud judgment in New York state.

Any fact which does not support the notion that Trump is their Savior and that Biden is corrupt must be discarded. They also believe Biden is mentally incapable of being president because of Alzheimer's disease, yet he is somehow bright enough to be the most corrupt politician in the country.

Don't they see anything contradictory in their behavior?

Frankly, they want Biden out and Trump in and they don't care what they have to do to achieve that result. Its really pretty scary.

Of course Biden is beyond corrupt. He's been a politician for 50 years and for 40 something years his brain worked just fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2023, 05:17 PM

1,283 posts, read 642,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
Biden is trash.
Kamala is trash.
But it's absolutely laughable that you think Trump wants to help us let alone cares about anyone but himself and maybe some of his kids.
Sorry you lost out under his Presidency - I and most others made out very well...and BTW can you name any other public servant who left office with less wealth than when he/she entered? Yeah, I thought so...

Old 10-02-2023, 05:19 PM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
New York judge rules Trump committed fraud while building real estate empire

My opinion?
Killjoy putting the cart before the horse has failed to put the saddle on the right horse....

Old 10-02-2023, 05:25 PM

5,804 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Quote:
What is sad is your post is proof that some people will follow a person blindly no matter what the facts are.
Don’t care for trump really. But I truly do hate the establishment.

Old 10-03-2023, 04:21 AM

11,768 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Frankly, its hilarious they believe Biden is somehow more corrupt than Trump is. Yet, it is Trump who was impeached twice by Congress, indicted in four separate criminal courts, and whose business is going to get hit with a large civil fraud judgment in New York state.

Any fact which does not support the notion that Trump is their Savior and that Biden is corrupt must be discarded. They also believe Biden is mentally incapable of being president because of Alzheimer's disease, yet he is somehow bright enough to be the most corrupt politician in the country.

Don't they see anything contradictory in their behavior?

Frankly, they want Biden out and Trump in and they don't care what they have to do to achieve that result. Its really pretty scary.
Only thing scary here are the amt of people who are misinformed and choose to continue to believe the media instead of doing some research themselves to see that many of these claims are false.

Old 10-03-2023, 04:53 AM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Only thing scary here are the amt of people who are misinformed and choose to continue to believe the media instead of doing some research themselves to see that many of these claims are false.
The scary thing for me was their reaction to January 6. Never in my wildest dreams, as I watched that unfold and heard how his people were pleading with Trump to stop it, instead he did nothing before praising the rioters, did I believe they would hold Trump blameless for this riot. Never thought so many fellow Americans would somehow justified an attack on our United States Capitol in an attempt to stop our government from certifying our next President.

Democracy took a big hit that day, and it continues to take hits as Trump supports still show support for those criminal thugs who attacked our Democracy. Now they will elect him to be the GOP nominee, there is a very good chance this man becomes President again.

Because the GOP has lost any semblance of Right and Wrong, they simply worship Dear Leader with total disregard to all the damage he has done to our country.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 10-03-2023 at 05:06 AM..

Old 10-03-2023, 05:49 AM

5,804 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Democracy? Laughable.

Old 10-03-2023, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Democracy? Laughable.
You do believe in Democracy right? Right? These days I actually have to ask. Well the Peaceful Transition of Power is at the heart of our Democracy, it's stated in the Constitution. But the Constitution apparently takes a back seat to Dear Leader in your mind. Thank you for proving my point.

Old 10-03-2023, 06:50 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-C View Post
Sorry you lost out under his Presidency - I and most others made out very well...and BTW can you name any other public servant who left office with less wealth than when he/she entered? Yeah, I thought so...
I see. So if you made money while Trump was President it doesn't matter that he was a criminal. It doesn't matter that he is an utterly despicable human being. Nor, does the fact that our current economic circumstances have been determined by Covid 19 and the response to it. Nope, the only thing that matters to some is they believe they were doing well under Trump and are not doing quite as well now. Gotcha.

Old 10-03-2023, 06:54 AM

Quote:
I see. So if you made money while Trump was President it doesn't matter that he was a criminal. It doesn't matter that he is an utterly despicable human being. Nor, does the fact that our current economic circumstances have been determined by Covid 19 and the response to it. Nope, the only thing that matters to some is they believe they were doing well under Trump and are not doing quite as well now. Gotcha.
If a Trump guy took the attitude of "I don't care as much about all the legal stuff as I do paying less taxes and my 401 balance was higher when he was President" I could respect that. But when his supporters claim he is not breaking the law and does nothing wrong, well I have zero respect for those people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City