Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2008, 02:02 PM

335 posts, read 1,113,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
I always make my bf feel uncomfortable, for kicks, if a scantily clad woman comes in our train..or anywhere in public for that. I immediately glare at him (subtly) to see if he's looking at her..and I make him feel very uncomfortable lolololol.I say thing such as " Oh you want her ____(fill in the blank)?...you want a piece of that?". He tells me I'm crazy hawhaw.
Let me catch him checking out another woman!!!!
LMAO i do that too. it's fun!!! Or I'll tell him Oh look at her she is preeeeeetty/beautiful or look at her...she has a cute butt. lol but he always says something corney like she is average looking or she isn't that pretty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 02:07 PM

838 posts, read 1,211,743 times
LMFAO! I do that too. I'm not really tripping on him but I like to see him squirm sometimes. I actually say a lot of women are pretty or that they have nice butts etc...not in a vulgar way..but just generally observing..and he always disagrees with me..and he's like "NO you're way prettier than her..or skinnier..or have a nicer butt"...ahahahhaha smart boy..lololol

Old 09-04-2008, 02:10 PM

Quote:
LMFAO! I do that too. I'm not really tripping on him but I like to see him squirm sometimes. I actually say a lot of women are pretty or that they have nice butts etc...not in a vulgar way..but just generally observing..and he always disagrees with me..and he's like "NO you're way prettier than her..or skinnier..or have a nicer butt"...ahahahhaha smart boy..lololol
lol yeah very smart!!!

Old 09-04-2008, 06:36 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,942,478 times
Quote:
he's like "NO you're way prettier than her..or skinnier..or have a nicer butt"...ahahahhaha smart boy..lololol

lol mine says the same thing

Old 09-04-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
HAHA THEY BETTER KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT FOR THEM!

Old 09-04-2008, 07:14 PM

473 posts, read 1,670,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir_ny View Post
lol yeah very smart!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
Quote:
HAHA THEY BETTER KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT FOR THEM!
Oh dear...... I guess it depends on the guy - If I'm asked in a mind game playing way as demonstrated above, - Isn't that girl cute - I'll speak the truth and shame the devil - "oh yes she's mad cute". After all, isn't honesty supposed to be the best policy But then when you speak the truth, all hell breaks loose

Old 09-04-2008, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bx718 View Post
Oh dear...... I guess it depends on the guy - If I'm asked in a mind game playing way as demonstrated above, - Isn't that girl cute - I'll speak the truth and shame the devil - "oh yes she's mad cute". After all, isn't honesty supposed to be the best policy But then when you speak the truth, all hell breaks loose
I just like to pull my man's strings. He does agree that some are cute. Or he says..yeah they're pretty...but he doesn't get excited. I guess we have a pretty secure relationship but I do like to play around and pretend to be jealous. Girls are more secure I think..SOMETIMES>.in that sense..b/c forget it with dudes. They will never say a guy is goodlooking and be OK with you agreeing lol. They see a goodlooking guy and say ..aw he's a --- (fill in the blank)...or man he's whack lol.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:16 PM

101 posts, read 300,798 times
I'm getting on in the years and . . well . gravity has taken its toll on my face a little bit. If I'm not a little bit animated, my whole face frowns. But I'm happy! really I am . . I just don't look it when I'm lost in my thoughts. Which is how I entertain myself on the train. or most anywhere. Like staring in math class whilst high LOLO

Old 09-04-2008, 10:12 PM

391 posts, read 1,249,209 times
lol i did the opposite with my ex-girl, id be like "damn shes got ass!!" and then she might playfully hit me...but we joked around alot like that

Old 09-05-2008, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bx718 View Post
all hell doesn't break loose for us. He is forever pointing out hot women on TV or magazines. He tells me about girls who likes him or have/had crushes on him. he finds it funny when I pout, frown, cross my arms like a little kid. No need to freak out unless he is lying and cheating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City