Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 12:13 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times

Advertisements

Guy's a bully, plain and simple.

He locked the kid in a locker, that's classic bullying.

If I were that kid getting bullied I'd have done a lot more than just a bloody nose and a bruised face.

Hell, if I was around seeing that crap, I'd have defended that kid from the bully.

No he's not cool, not playing "pranks" not doing anything like that. He's bullying that kid because he thinks he can, and now he realizes he can't do it and he reacted to his bullying. Good on him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 12:18 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Sounds like brother was answered in kind. It appears he earned the bruises.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:20 AM

8 posts, read 7,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Your brother got his card punched...

That shy happens... if he is a true "alpha" man he'll get his groove back.
I hope so because his friends aren't taking his side, no one is. Like him, they think it was deserved too.

Ok, I'm kind of wondering what it was like to be him. Obviously I'll never be him; not even close but if I were, I would be a bit more smarter.

Was thinking of tricking that guy but he has a gf and it'll probably won't work eitherway. If it did, then it would have been to pretend to like him, make him waste his time with me and dump him later on.

Now what I'm thinking is simply writing a message to that guy (he has facebook) on how I'm not really happy that he beat my brother and that though he might have been annoyed by him, that he indeed is still my brother and love I still love my brother. How I'll always stick up for my blood.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:28 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,075,469 times
It is great when I hear of a bully that got put in his place by a smaller person .... and is all wimpy now.

Karma be a beyatch.

Do you really think this guy cares you don't like him??

Old 09-23-2012, 12:37 AM

8 posts, read 7,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Do you really think this guy cares you don't like him??
Nope but I would just be letting him know. He ruined his reputation. By that I mean, almost everyone seemed to respect him or looked after him (well that's what it seems). Several times, he was labelled as TRex or simply referred to as the popular guy in school.

Old 09-23-2012, 02:04 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpsetSis View Post
I hope so because his friends aren't taking his side, no one is. Like him, they think it was deserved too.

Ok, I'm kind of wondering what it was like to be him. Obviously I'll never be him; not even close but if I were, I would be a bit more smarter.

Was thinking of tricking that guy but he has a gf and it'll probably won't work eitherway. If it did, then it would have been to pretend to like him, make him waste his time with me and dump him later on.

Now what I'm thinking is simply writing a message to that guy (he has facebook) on how I'm not really happy that he beat my brother and that though he might have been annoyed by him, that he indeed is still my brother and love I still love my brother. How I'll always stick up for my blood.
So a guy that was 5'8" 150 lbs kicked your bros butt who is 6'2" 200 + lbs ?
Your bro is a punk then. And it sounds like he is a bully. Good for the 5'8" guy for whooping some butt on someone who is extremely bigger than him.

And you? you are upset your piece of garbage brother got beat up ?
Welcome. to. the. real. world. Nobody cares that your bro got his butt whoopt. He got what he deserved.
When people are adults, they fight, and 'bullys' from high school dont have as much value.
See, 6'2" isnt that big in the adult world. You, and your bro better learn that, or he will get beat more than this past time.

You and your bro sound like punks.

Grow up. both of you. Bullys are TERRIBLE people, and they are the weak ones. You laugh when your bro picks on people? pathetic.

Old 09-23-2012, 04:25 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,103,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpsetSis View Post
Well, he really had no intention of fighting the smaller guy and was only doing what he's used to, such as making pranks at him with his friends (now his friends wouldn't say much but just go along with it and laugh because afterall they were his followers), lock the locker room for several minutes then open it and run, or just give him a soft shove when school along with a prank remark.

Ok, my brother might have been kind of annoying but he was only joking around. According to him, he told me it was him who provoked the fight as the kid was walking around and he again shoves him around and tells pranks but this time about his mother and how she sleeps around or something. Then the kid actually turned back and fought him.

Well, I find it surprising that he even thinks it was deserved. He wants to apologize to the kid and others when he comes back to school. Agh...boring and now it's no fun without him around playing jokes. I admit it used to be kool watching my brother doing those stunts. I would laugh too.

Nope, he was only that way with smaller, weaker guys (while he's 6'2 ft and 220 Ibs, the guy who beat him is 5'8 and 150 Ibs) but nice to the girls. As why I'm still defending him? Well when we were kids, one basic rule in the house was never rat out nor betray your own blood. In addition, if I were to have a problem with a total jerk he would have been there and beat the guy (he did that once 5 years ago) but now he won't be doing that anymore. He's more into ''Unless it's extremely serious, don't bother, solve it yourself''.

He's in 12th grade again. He was suppose to graduate last year but was didn't show up many times and basically didn't care too much about the classes (he got lazy).

I'm telling you he's not the same, which means he's just going to be an average guy and suddenly nice = boring. As why I'm upset with the other guy? Well wouldn't you feel bad if a sibling of yours got beaten and you couldn't do nothing? If I had pepper spray I would have used it.
It sounds like you and your brother have OUTSTANDING parents for role models

You also need to work on your trolling. One second you're articulate, the next second you don't make any sense at all. Good trolls are consistent.

But you did get a lot of answers to your post, so kudos for that.

Old 09-23-2012, 05:28 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,360 times
U can't be serious about this thread?! For your sake, I hope you are trolling.

Old 09-23-2012, 05:36 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Why hasn't this been moved to the NRR board?

Old 09-23-2012, 07:59 AM

2,076 posts, read 3,663,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
You want to be a leader? Figure out to resolve crap with using violence as a LAST resort and learn how to walk away before it gets to that point.
A true leader gets others to do his violence for him. Just look at the leaders of countries, including our own
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships