Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 11:50 AM

22,592 posts, read 47,680,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Humz, sheesh, lots of drama kings and queens on this thread. Ultimately, I agree with them that the guy is rude as hell, and you should either drop him or tell him off very strongly. But let's not lose perspective. Any guy who had a good looking sister (I did) growing up, perhaps in the same school, will have to endure countless sexual innuendos from his male friends. It's the way many young men are. I would have had to lose half my male friends in high school if I had zero tolerance on the matter.

That she is only 14 makes it especially pervy but he doesn't need to be locked up.
You see drama... I see appropriate reaction to a horrible relationship with a felony sex offender.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2014, 12:32 PM

1,166 posts, read 1,635,778 times
When I was twenty-something, I went to visit my girlfriend's family, which included her 16 and 14 year old sisters. I never, ever thought of them in a sexual way. I sure as H*** didn't make any sexual comments or jokes about them to my girlfriend. Personally, I think your guy friend has problems. I don't see his behavior as normal.

Old 10-30-2014, 12:34 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvvarkansas View Post
Did you miss the part where he has a felony record for sexually touching his own sister?
Evidently.

Old 10-30-2014, 01:39 PM

27 posts, read 28,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humz View Post
Alarm bells are ringing in my head, but I'm not sure how much of that is justified.
I'd say the bells are justified - your intuition is keying into the entire profile of this guy. He did something unsavory with his own sister and now he's eyeballing yours. Listen to yourself - and always, always, trust your gut feelings. Unfortunately, guys like him are a dime a dozen - so, yeah - you have to look out for your sister. I'd even go so far as to say warn her about this guy.
Because he doesn't sound quite right in the head, I suggest doing the fade-out with him as best you can as soon as you can.

Old 10-30-2014, 02:23 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times
You should knock the living sh*t out of him for saying things like that about you sister.

Old 10-30-2014, 02:30 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,874,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
But let's not lose perspective. Any guy who had a good looking sister (I did) growing up, perhaps in the same school, will have to endure countless sexual innuendos from his male friends. It's the way many young men are. I would have had to lose half my male friends in high school if I had zero tolerance on the matter.

That she is only 14 makes it especially pervy but he doesn't need to be locked up.
No one is losing perspective, you're just adding a perspective that's irrelevant to this case.

Old 10-30-2014, 02:46 PM

1,369 posts, read 2,274,669 times
Hey, he's a horny pig. Remove him from your life and protect your little sister!

If you do not act to protect your little sister you WILL regret it in the future. Trust me on this, I know.

Last edited by amylewis; 10-30-2014 at 02:55 PM..

Old 10-30-2014, 03:28 PM

85 posts, read 121,305 times
So I got back from work, slept, and then got back from my classes for the day. Hence why I haven't been able to respond since yesterday morning.

I've read the rest of the responses and have come to a conclusion. My parents were right about me. I'm too stupid. I was born stupid. I'm going to live a stupid life. I'm going to die stupid. They were right. Society doesn't want stupid people like me. This thread is evidence supporting that.

I never should have left home. I should have stayed with my parents until I died from them beating me to death or from committing suicide. I never should have escaped at all. I could never survive out in the real world where only smart people are allowed to live, where smart people will take advantage and use stupid people like me. They're right. They were always right.

I just want to be invisible for the rest of my life and then die somewhere out on the street where no one will care about stepping all over my corpse. I'm too stupid. I will always be too stupid.

Thank you for opening my eyes everyone. I'll make sure to stay out of your way from now on. Don't want to infect anyone with my low intelligence. I'm done.

Old 10-30-2014, 03:36 PM

1,369 posts, read 2,274,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humz View Post
So I got back from work, slept, and then got back from my classes for the day. Hence why I haven't been able to respond since yesterday morning.

I've read the rest of the responses and have come to a conclusion. My parents were right about me. I'm too stupid. I was born stupid. I'm going to live a stupid life. I'm going to die stupid. They were right. Society doesn't want stupid people like me. This thread is evidence supporting that.
The least stupid thing you can ever do is PROTECT YOUR LITTLE SISTER!!!!

You don't need to be a genius here, just do what you have to and keep that horny pig away from her! It's not about intelligence, it's about family and blood loyalty! Claim that for yourself and your little sister. You will never regret that if you can do it, and it's not about being a big brain. It's about family loyalty and protecting the innocent. It's a moral and spiritual truth. No diploma required.

Old 10-30-2014, 06:24 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,326,193 times
Great. You're debating whether or not a sexual predator should be your friend, considering the fact he's setting the scenario to sexually assault the child who is your sister. <-- what's wrong with this picture?

Look, you came on her and presented this situation. I'm sure you might be seeing things more clearly now. Don't say you're stupid. If your heart is innocent to the point you can't really believe anyone would be so dastardly then you ain't all bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships