Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 11:50 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,350,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
So here's the story. Grandmother went to the hospital Thursday before Christmas. Worked Christmas Eve and spent holiday's with fiancé family/mine.(Your grandmother did this or did you work and spent time with your fiance?) Couldn't see the Grandmother till day after Christmas. The following two days after that I worked and one day a 16 ( A 16 what?) so couldn't see her.

The grandmother was getting discharged from the hospital Tuesday so my Aunt took care of her during that time. Then my fiancé came sick. (Did she become sick?) we originally planned to go Wednesday, but had to bail with fiancé being sick. I worked Thursday and off today.

Today was original plan to see my grandmother, but been I'll throwing up the work's. (Not sure what "been I'll throwing up the work's" means) My mom doesn't believe it feels I making up excuses (Your mom doesn't believe it feels? Or does your mom believe that you are making up excuses?), my mom in the past thinks I make up being sick one time throwing up for 3 day's didn't believe. (This sentence is a mess.)

My mom still wants me to come today, but I can barely stand up with out feeling nauseous and making a run to the bathroom.

Any suggestions?
My suggestion is that you re write this. I can barely understand what you are trying to say here.

If you do not want to go because you are sick then let your mom know that you are sick. It is not your responsibility to make her believe you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2016, 11:59 AM

7,743 posts, read 15,874,077 times
Quote:
Been standing up not much energy today. Almost wanted to deck her in the face after calling me a fface and not caring about the family. Then yelled at me for not flushing the toliet I didn't flush to prove wasn't a liar.
That's just demented, lol. Nobody wants to see that, you deserved to be yelled at for that. Ick.

You're so enmeshed, it's pointless for us to say anything. You need therapy and cognitive training.

Old 01-01-2016, 12:00 PM

9,911 posts, read 7,702,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
My suggestion is that you re write this. I can barely understand what you are trying to say here.

If you do not want to go because you are sick then let your mom know that you are sick. It is not your responsibility to make her believe you.
Don't care

Old 01-01-2016, 12:24 PM

524 posts, read 843,899 times
You should care. You don't seem to be able to formulate a sentence. People judge you by your ability to express yourself on a written forum. If you want other members to respond to your posts you need to put in some effort.

Old 01-01-2016, 12:40 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,877,383 times
As a retired nurse, I agree that NO ONE should visit an elderly (or any one) person if you have a stomach virus, especially one just coming out of the hospital. Tell her the truth. If she does not get over it....oh well.

Old 01-01-2016, 12:50 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,350,015 times
Quote:
Don't care
You asked for a suggestion. I gave you a suggestion. Not sure about other posts that you have written but the OP for this thread speaks not so well of our current educational system. Excellence in writing should be a goal for all, even on a public forum.

As a writer you should want to get your point across. How are we to know what you are asking if we have a hard time understanding what it is you are writing.

Old 01-01-2016, 12:50 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,626,751 times
Stay home! You're ill. Sick people have no business around the elderly especially someone who just got out of the hospital.

Old 01-01-2016, 01:01 PM

7,681 posts, read 5,530,949 times
Quote:
My mom still wants me to come today, but I can barely stand up with out feeling nauseous and making a run to the bathroom.

Any suggestions?
Well the obvious suggestion is to say no. I don't understand why you'd need help from strangers on a public forum to figure that out.

Edited to add: By the way, there's a marvellous invention called the telephone which I suspect you haven't used to contact your grandmother to let her know you are thinking of her and to see how she is feeling.

Last edited by cdnirene; 01-01-2016 at 01:22 PM..

Old 01-01-2016, 02:04 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,321,693 times
What cdnirene said.

Old 01-01-2016, 02:49 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,908,708 times
How old are you? Do you live with your mother?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships