Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 12:24 AM

9 posts, read 26,979 times

Advertisements

I have a few questions about living near Wadesboro, NC. What is the high speed internet situation/availabiliy? What nearby town/city has it? Thanks!

Last edited by mm34b; 02-08-2008 at 07:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 03:30 PM

Does anyone have any opinions on living in Anson County, NC? What about eastern Union County, NC?

Old 02-08-2008, 06:42 PM

38 posts, read 216,992 times
I don't live there but have worked in the eastern UNion county area. I would guess you could get high speed internet through Charter Digital Cable (I am just guessing) and as long as you don't live to far out in the country you should be able to get it fairly easily. I don't know about prices or quality since I have dial-up. I know it seems archaic but you do what you can afford.
As far as the area of Anson and eastern Union counties they are considered rural. I would say a nice peaceful place to live within 1 hour of NC largest city of Charlotte. I would consider it a nice area.
Hope this helps.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:15 AM

Default Thanks!

Your post and its information helped enormously. Thanks again!

Old 02-09-2008, 05:00 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,120,606 times
Road Runner through TW Cable and Windstream high speed are available in eastern Union County. There may be others as well. I'm pretty sure Windstream is available in Anson County. I know a couple of people in Anson Co. who have high speed but I don't know which server they use.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:13 AM

Smile Thanks for the Info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
Road Runner through TW Cable and Windstream high speed are available in eastern Union County. There may be others as well. I'm pretty sure Windstream is available in Anson County. I know a couple of people in Anson Co. who have high speed but I don't know which server they use.
Thank you very much for your time in answering my question concerning high speed internet.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:29 AM

4,590 posts, read 6,422,669 times
I am from Anson County, live in DC area now. Windstream and Time Warner provide internet service to Wadesboro, don't know about the remainder of the county. Anglican, do you have other questions about Anson County or just wanted to know about internet service?

Old 02-18-2008, 11:27 PM

Default More Questions about Anson County

Actually, there are other questions. The one I need information about the most is:

What apartment complex would you recommend? Why?

Thanks!

Old 02-18-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelhombre View Post
I am from Anson County, live in DC area now. Windstream and Time Warner provide internet service to Wadesboro, don't know about the remainder of the county. Anglican, do you have other questions about Anson County or just wanted to know about internet service?
Actually, there are other questions. The one I need information about the most is:

What apartment complex would you recommend? Why?

Thanks!

Old 02-19-2008, 04:07 PM

4,590 posts, read 6,422,669 times
While there are many apartment complexes in Union County, I am not familiar with them. Anson County has a handful of apartment complexes. I am aware of Laurel Commons Apartments on Laurel Avenue; Pine Terrace Apartments on Pine Terrace Drive; and Pinebluff on Anson High Road near Wal Mart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina