Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 09:35 AM

2,473 posts, read 5,453,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
PA is very friendly. I find this area of SC just about as friendly too. People say hi and hello without knowing who you are, same as back home.
The trip looked like fun. I still havn't finished looking at all those pictures.......a ton!
Sign in the men's room at a South Carolina gas station...

"We aim to please you...
We'd be pleased if you aim too"....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2009, 10:51 AM

1,815 posts, read 5,399,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnyaGirl View Post
There already is....it's called CHOCOLATE!! (sometimes I think it takes first personally ) LOL
I second that! I've been known to eat baker's chocolate because I HAD to have chocolate and there wasn't anything else in the house. It's not that bad, and sure kills the craving with only one square!

Old 01-09-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
For as long as I can remember, people have ALWAYS been attracted to my butt & my tractors!!!

(sigh.........it's a curse.....)
I got the butt part of that curse myself. Attracts all kinds! I've even had a guy ask me out while I was at the courthouse filing my divorce paperwork! Bit awkward, don't ya think?

No one can be attracted to my tractor since I don't have one. Yet...........

Old 01-09-2009, 12:25 PM

1,418 posts, read 3,583,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lialleycat View Post
I got the butt part of that curse myself. Attracts all kinds! I've even had a guy ask me out while I was at the courthouse filing my divorce paperwork! Bit awkward, don't ya think?

No one can be attracted to my tractor since I don't have one. Yet...........
I just read in the news the other day that big butts are healthy. I was so happy to hear that...LOL! Big Butts Are Healthy, Study Finds - Science & Health news | Newser

Old 01-09-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnyaGirl View Post
I just read in the news the other day that big butts are healthy. I was so happy to hear that...LOL! Big Butts Are Healthy, Study Finds - Science & Health news | Newser
Great, then I'm really, really, really healthy! LOL!

Old 01-09-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lialleycat View Post
Great, then I'm really, really, really healthy! LOL!
ROFLMAO!! Holy crap!! What'd I start??!!??

YouTube - thinks my tractors sexy

Old 01-10-2009, 06:56 AM

The guy came to fix our irrigation yesterday. Seems the switch got stuck in the "on" position, the well pump kept running, heated up, melted the PVC pipe so it swelled like a balloon & the pipe burst from the pressure!!

I took a pic before he fixed it. Now the piping is all galvanized!!

Last edited by Jungle George; 04-28-2009 at 01:35 PM..

Old 01-10-2009, 02:14 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,662,148 times
I have a tractor in my garage......( or is this a joke that is over Summerings head...I suppose)
BEACH photos are in the top sticky that was set up for us......( I'd rather do a beach thread...humm) Anyhow, right now..........see the warm day at the beach. Some swimmers too........
JG ....but if it was galvanized before you left, what else would have burst??? Expansion room was good.............wasn't it?
Pocono, be sure to see the Beach, the Sunshine........
BTW, The Nanny made it fine to my house, up the driveway too.......bless her.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:22 PM

Summering, Kenny Chesney has a song called "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy". JG posted a link to it above in this thread. I'm a Chesney fan and I just love tractors. I'm definitely getting an old one for my property in PA!

Old 01-10-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
JG ....but if it was galvanized before you left, what else would have burst??? Expansion room was good.............wasn't it?
Nice pix Mrs. Summering!!! It's 75 down here & I STILL wouldn't think of swimming!! Water's gotta be 82+ for me to venture in...

If the piping was galvanized instead of PVC a sprinkler head would've blown (the weakest area in the system) & cost me $6.00 as opposed to the $300.00 I had to shell out....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania