Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 02:43 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,473,857 times

Advertisements

Being practically neighbors, we've always gone to JUD Tile first, and since we've always found what we were looking for there, have never had occasion to go anywhere else. Mind-boggling selection, very helpful staff. A little more expensive than the local World of Cheapo Tile outlet store, but easily worth it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 07:24 PM

274 posts, read 708,871 times
If you're not too dizzy, and still planning ... we loved Architectural Ceramics in Falls Church. They have a huge area w/displays, and we walked in with one idea and out with another. Unfortunately, our designer is no longer with the firm, but we were amazed with the options. We then found a contractor that installed our backsplash, and I'm planning to use him for our bathroom remodel. Win/win .. how many times does that happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladium View Post
As an update, I went to all the stores and looked at so many tiles I'm now dizzy. Conestoga had some that I liked but I still haven't found exactly what I was envisioning, so the search continues. You do need a contractor to order from Conestoga, but they were very nice to me. THey spent quite a bit of time with me this morning, offered to let me take samples, gave me names of contractors, and also offered to give me names of websites where I could buy the same tile if I didn't have a contractor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia