Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 03:47 PM

9,900 posts, read 14,231,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighland View Post
So I opened one of the adverts and it said "We see you have an upcoming traffic court date in Hampton VA"
I called traffic court and they confirmed his reckless driving court date. The clerk took my contact info and made a note on the upcoming records that dude doesn't live here, the address on his lisence is false,the current owner has been here 3 years and can provide paperwork/FFX county real estate records to prove it

I figure if I can get a judge aware, the faker may hafta fix his lisence at the least.

We'll see..
He's likely just a guy who was too lazy to change his address at the DMV and other places.

You just admitted to a felony. 🥺🥺
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2019, 04:51 PM

2,825 posts, read 6,916,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
He's likely just a guy who was too lazy to change his address at the DMV and other places.

You just admitted to a felony. 🥺🥺
He has federal student loan papers, university papers and bank loan stuff fed exd for signatures to my address. If he is using my address for wire fraud and identity fraud, thats a big deal

The envelope was open already so its legal, dont worry.I didnt act like Miss Marple and steam anything open lol.

Old 07-31-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
He has federal student loan papers, university papers and bank loan stuff fed exd for signatures to my address. If he is using my address for wire fraud and identity fraud, thats a big deal

Sure, if that is happening, that is a big deal, FOR HIM. It has nothing to do with you.

Quote:
The envelope was open already so its legal, dont worry.I didnt act like Miss Marple and steam anything open lol.

Actually, it is not just the breaking of the seal that is illegal. It is a felony to intentionally read mail that you know was not intended for you.

Old 07-31-2019, 11:57 PM

22,547 posts, read 12,131,031 times
Leighland --- Not only mark it "not at this address" but be sure to black out the bar code that is on the bottom front of the letter. If it's not blacked out, it could well come right back to you.

BTW, I've heard it's illegal to throw out someone else's mail.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:39 AM

7,670 posts, read 14,303,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post

You just admitted to a felony. ����

Oh stop it. The USPS will not care one bit that the OP opened this as the intended target is using an address not their own to include providing the police officer with a false address during the traffic stop. The OP has nothing to worry about.

Old 08-01-2019, 03:54 PM

Its ok. Spengr is mad that he's gonna get an earful from the Judge when he shows up for his reckless driving ticket ������������

Old 08-01-2019, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Its ok. Spengr is mad that he's gonna get an earful from the Judge when he shows up for his reckless driving ticket ������������

Well, I'm female, and never had a reckless driving ticket in my life. My last moving violation was 12 years ago, and it was for not completely stopping at a stop sign.

So, no, not mad. Just don't understand why you feel the need to be investigator and judge. Do I think you will get in trouble? No. But, reading someone else's mail and calling the courthouse seems really extreme for a matter that doesn't involve you at all.

Old 08-02-2019, 05:31 AM

Quote:
That really was not necessary.

Old 08-03-2019, 12:24 PM

Glad your the morality police on a social media site. *rolleyes*
Would it make you feel better if i informed you i am a disabled white haired old woman?. I actually am! Also, cantankerous ❤

Last edited by leighland; 08-03-2019 at 12:43 PM..

Old 08-03-2019, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Glad your the morality police on a social media site. *rolleyes*
Would it make you feel better if i informed you i am a disabled white haired old woman?. I actually am! Also, cantankerous ❤

Now you're getting a little on the silly side. Just let it go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
View detailed profiles of: