Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 05:31 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,756,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by local haole View Post
Here is the real old hawaii, not that tourist garbage
Aloha, welcome to CDF Hawai'i. Yes very old Hawai'i exactly! Mahalo bruhdah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2014, 05:32 PM

6 posts, read 10,545 times
that pic is part of the problem, toxic mortgages, poor planning and crowding locals, most of us live in an island **** hole run by foreigners who bribe our politicians with campaign contributions.

wake up

Old 02-09-2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
that pic is part of the problem, toxic mortgages, poor planning and crowding locals, most of us live in an island **** hole run by foreigners who bribe our politicians with campaign contributions.

wake up
I agree bruhdah we losing to special interest that has no love fo' da aina, except how it affects there profits.

Which is opposite of old hawai'i which found balance between growth and conserving da aina.

Glad you enjoyed the videos, would love to bang out da pidgin but da rules on here its a no no.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Aloha, welcome to CDF Hawai'i. Yes very old Hawai'i exactly! Mahalo bruhdah
Rejection and Revenge: Some local Japanese males, try to date haole girls in high school and many times get turned down, thus humiliated. These Asian guys just do not understand that the way they see the world is quite different. It is like the Japanese saw cuts pulling back, the western saw cuts pushing forward. They both cut, each from an opposite direction. Unless the Asian kids in school have a well integrated family life, their behavior and mannerisms are strange to haole girls, thus they appear awkward. High school can be very difficult socially. These rejected Asian guys go on to become bankers, judges and politicians, taking their revenge on local haole and the native locals.

In local High schools, some of the good looking Asian girls end up dating haole guys, again angering the Asian young men. Once these Asian girls get used to white men, they in most cases never to back to Asian men. This rejection and revenge is an underlying factor in the psychology of Asian men, who gain power in Hawaii. This animosity is not open like black and white tension on the mainland, it is much more subtle here in Hawaii. I call it the short penis syndrome.

These local Asians have been making deals with the foreign carpet baggers from China, Japan and Korea to take over; making our homeland a stink hole like the places they left in Asia.

Extreme Case of Rejection and Revenge: A young man, Adolf Hitler was rejected for admission to a prestigious Polish Art Institute, run by Jews. Once in a position of power Hitler extracted his revenge by murdering 4 million Jews, stealing their art, treasure and real estate.

Revenge is a huge motivator. The local Asians deny. Just take a look around.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:50 PM

alo-ha means goodbye

going surfing

Old 02-09-2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
alo-ha means goodbye

going surfing
Shootz kden. Mahalo for sharing your opinion.

Old 02-09-2014, 06:08 PM

@Dreaming of Hawaii

Did i lose you auntie?

Old 02-09-2014, 06:50 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,914,289 times
It struck me as I drove to Hawaii Kai this afternoon that as I made a left on Keolu Dr all the way to Hanauma Bay that is at least 95%+ the same as the drive from the early 60's.

Old 02-09-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
It struck me as I drove to Hawaii Kai this afternoon that as I made a left on Keolu Dr all the way to Hanauma Bay that is at least 95%+ the same as the drive from the early 60's.
Well thats great viper, gorgeous huh? Im glad you finnally noticed that. Hope it stays that way. Great drive huh?

Old 02-09-2014, 07:08 PM

5,528 posts, read 12,672,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
@Dreaming of Hawaii

Did i lose you auntie?
No, I don't spend all day on the computer. Out working in the yard in the beautiful sunshine.

And I'm done with this thread. Made my points. Nothing more to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu