Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2007, 06:41 PM

1 posts, read 3,472 times

Advertisements

My 25 year old daughter will be moving to Chillicothe very soon. I would love to hear suggestions as to what parts of the city would be best to live as well as where to avoid. Any specific apartment complexes that are good would be great to know also.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 02:46 PM

9 posts, read 41,199 times
Zane Square is the best set of apts I have lived in. Anything you need done, will be done within 24 hrs. Guaranteed. The NEW scioto woods apartments are real nice, but being new will cost more. Good area to live.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:19 PM

3 posts, read 10,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp10 View Post
Zane Square is the best set of apts I have lived in. Anything you need done, will be done within 24 hrs. Guaranteed. The NEW scioto woods apartments are real nice, but being new will cost more. Good area to live.
ARE YOU NUTS -- Zane Square Apartments are horrible!!!!!

The windows are so old, the curtains move with the windows fully closed. The complex is very old and poorly maintained. The maintenance men have never heard of the word "caulk". Your post makes me wonder if you're not the out-of-state owner.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:34 PM

3 posts, read 10,444 times
On nicer places to live in Chillicothe, try:

The Lakes (on west side) they have garages and are the nicest in town.

If your daughter is going to college, check the Bridge Street Landing Apartments on Bridge Street -- lots of college kids in there and they are fairly new buildings, just off of Route 23.

Right next door to Bridge Street is North River Place. These are townhomes and they are on the internet so you can see pictures of them. While they are also newer, I felt a bit claustrophic in the complex. They are packed together like sardines in a can. Bridge Street Landing has more open areas on the property.

I looked at another posting regarding apartments in Chillicothe and Kemp stated he was aware that several apartments were coming available in Zane Square which made me wonder if he was the new maintenace man just hired (how else would he know about the number of apartments about to be available?)

I'd suggest you look at the other posts. The nicer part of town is the West Side. Good Luck!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:14 AM

6 posts, read 25,654 times
im gonna go with kr105 on this, my daughter lived in bridge street landing apts while she attended OSU and she loved it there (aside from the no washer/dryer hookup), if not i would say rt50 or western ave. all parts of town have the bad spot in them really, no escaping that unfortunately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
View detailed profiles of: