Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2019, 12:08 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,063,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamms View Post
Bet you’re fun at a party...
Well, my friends seem to think so. But really, I don't talk politics at parties. The world's in a depressingly terrible state, but everyone needs those moments to forget about that for a little while.

Old 09-01-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNiteCruisin View Post
Tell me, When Hillary called Black young men super predators, And her instant southern accents while lecturing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_li-B2kuQqA Where are you and your soap box? The constant Trump racist bs isn't working. Just like Russian collusion and the coming recession. Time to make up more lies, and false flags while the DOJ, Congress stay feckless and self serving, DOING NOTHING for AMERICANS!!. The entire government is corrupt to the bone. No news here. Have you been listening to Biden lately with all his racist gaffs? Nah just selective pc bs that is alright by the leftists. How's LA,San Fran,Baltimore doing lately?? It's Trumps fault too? LMAO!! Nice rant you sound like your off your meds.
So your response is "but Hillary"? If your only defense is whataboutism, you have no defense.

BTW, if Hillary and Biden are so racist, why aren't they more popular with the Right? You guys seem to value that in your political candidates.

We're also way off the top of Ohio.

Old 09-01-2019, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamms View Post
It’s a joke...like I stated already,bet you’re fun a party!

Of course you would fly home unlike the vast poverty stricken Mexican populace you live among while enjoying your financial windfall at the same time. Aren’t you afraid though of all those mass killings taking place in Mexico or just those in the u.s. done by white males that fit your ideological agenda?

Now, is that really being a progressive SJW and enlightening the racists known as trump voters with your progressive dogma?
Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Also, what financial windfall? Do you know something I don't?
Plenty of Americans live in poverty. It's at least 25% in every major Ohio city. Pretty terrible for the richest nation on earth, wouldn't you say? At least Mexico has an excuse.

I honestly have no idea what your last sentence even means. Anytime someone uses "SJW" as some kind of witty, cutting insult, I know I'm not engaging with someone with a full deck, as cute terms like that are the realm of people without any real arguments. It's no different than "Obummer" or "Hellary" or "Liebruls". If you can't engage like an adult, then it's best to just stick to Trump's Twitter.

Old 09-02-2019, 06:45 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
Closed. While civil discussion about racism is theoretically possible, this has predictably turned into bickering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio