Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 05:50 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008

My wife is a drop dead gorgeous woman, even being a bit older she's turning heads. We go to other states and people are amazed she's an Okie
[LEFT]
Read more: Someone Rated OKC Men And Women As Being The Second Most Unattractive In The USA
[/LEFT]

This is a true story Okie1962 three or four months ago i drove a car down to a daugher of a friends of my wife's , she the daughter was a student at UCLA. I had to take a plane ride back up to NorCal after my UCLA business was taken care of and after landing in SFO ......took the San Francisco International Airport ( BART) trains which are NorCal primary subways/elevated trains to the (Bus Bridge Station)BART Last Subways and Elevated Train Station in order to get The Bus home to where i live in NorCal.I remember getting off of a train at a S.F. subway station 10 to 15 miles before the Bus Bridge and asking a attendant where are the bathrooms and, he replied that because of muggings there wasn't any more bathrooms in San Francisco for BART riders, and his companion attendant who was a female asked me if i was a singer out here in the Bay Area doing some concert date on tour HahahahahahaHehehehehe.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/oklah...#ixzz3hKLqpWe5

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
You should have told you was, maybe she would have found a place for you to use the bathroom! LOL
You devil you....Okie1962 yeah they must have a BATHROOM for the attendants , and maybe just maybe
she wanted to share.....No My Mind Just Went To The Gutter.....someone help me!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2015, 11:08 AM

2,572 posts, read 4,249,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008

My wife is a drop dead gorgeous woman, even being a bit older she's turning heads. We go to other states and people are amazed she's an Okie
[LEFT]
Read more: Someone Rated OKC Men And Women As Being The Second Most Unattractive In The USA
[/LEFT]

This is a true story Okie1962 three or four months ago i drove a car down to a daugher of a friends of my wife's , she the daughter was a student at UCLA. I had to take a plane ride back up to NorCal after my UCLA business was taken care of and after landing in SFO ......took the San Francisco International Airport ( BART) trains which are NorCal primary subways/elevated trains to the (Bus Bridge Station)BART Last Subways and Elevated Train Station in order to get The Bus home to where i live in NorCal.I remember getting off of a train at a S.F. subway station 10 to 15 miles before the Bus Bridge and asking a attendant where are the bathrooms and, he replied that because of muggings there wasn't any more bathrooms in San Francisco for BART riders, and his companion attendant who was a female asked me if i was a singer out here in the Bay Area doing some concert date on tour HahahahahahaHehehehehe.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/oklah...#ixzz3hKLqpWe5

You devil you....Okie1962 yeah they must have a BATHROOM for the attendants , and maybe just maybe
she wanted to share.....No My Mind Just Went To The Gutter.....someone help me!!!!!!!
Here is what works for me Howest.

(Me) Do you have a restroom I may borrow please?
(Attendant) Sorry, we don't.
(Me) Do you know how it feels when you have to go to the restroom real bad?
(Attendant) Yes, I sure do.
(Me) well, can you feel of me and see if I have to go?

Old 08-16-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
Here is what works for me Howest.

(Me) Do you have a restroom I may borrow please?
(Attendant) Sorry, we don't.
(Me) Do you know how it feels when you have to go to the restroom real bad?
(Attendant) Yes, I sure do.
(Me) well, can you feel of me and see if I have to go?
Yeah but if rubi3 was the attendant she would have kicked you square in the creator of mankind....
sorry my Bad...the secondary creator of all of mankind , lest we forget GOD.......

Old 09-26-2015, 12:52 AM

2 posts, read 1,610 times
That's because there are fast food joints on every square inch of Stillwater. It's not easy for a tubby gal like me to keep my weight down. My family especially like the two amigos Taco Bell and Taco Bueno.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:51 PM

I'm from Oklahoma and not too hard on the eyes... well I hope that I'm not traumatic on the eyes ?

Old 10-06-2015, 12:55 PM

927 posts, read 757,826 times
There was a beautiful woman on the plane going on to OKC and there was a gorgeous hooker in PHX who said she was from Tulsa.

Old 10-06-2015, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman_w View Post
There was a beautiful woman on the plane going on to OKC and there was a gorgeous hooker in PHX who said she was from Tulsa.
Look out don't expose your business concerning Professional Women........LOLLL

Old 12-06-2015, 05:02 PM

Happy Holiday City Data Posters

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City