Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 02:23 PM

14 posts, read 84,322 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the advice dancinggirl. I'll take a look at those apartments and the area when I'm there in July. And perhaps since I will be there on a Friday night, I'll have a look at the hotspots in Downtown Fullerton. Hopefully, I can meet up with Lily if she is around to do that. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 04:24 PM

40 posts, read 175,611 times
No problem! Downtown Fullerton is at Harbor and Commonwealth. Have a great trip!

Old 07-10-2009, 05:39 PM

19 posts, read 74,365 times
How was your visit?

Currently I live in nearby Brea. Which is more consistently nice but a little too family oriented for me. I am moving into Fullerton next week. I think you would enjoy Fullerton. During the daytime it can be a little empty but it really picks up at night, many many restaurants and bars and clubs to go to. I find the people do be nice and approachable, it seems moreso than near the beach.

CM does have some night life, and more the beach type crowd. Mostly you'd probably end up going to Balboa in Newport which is great for your age. CM I believe has E&Y and D&T or at least one of those. You wouldnt like the commute to CSUF though.

I'd probably recommend staying in Fullerton and then you can visit and stay with your friend when you go to CM and vice versa Its just easier to do your daily routine close by particularly when Fullerton does have nightlife its not like a sleepy town. However the other recommendation I would make is to find a couple friends and get a house to rent instead of the apartments. I have never found a nice apartment complex. A house you have more privacy, yard, and its usually nicer. There are some cute older places in Fullerton. I just found a guest house type place on Craigslist for that reason. Walking distance to downtown..

Good luck

Old 09-17-2009, 12:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,800 times
Hi there,
Please check our our website ([url]www.ohanaproperties.net[/url]) for rental information in Fullerton. My company specializes in low-density housing (vs. large apartment complexes) in the Downtown Fullerton & CSUF areas. Please feel free to contact our office with questions about the community and neighborhoods. Our VP of Sales & Leasing is a recent CSUF graduate & one of our owners graduated back in the 70's. We are a family business that has been located in Fullerton since the 1960's. We hope to hear from you!

714-213-8493
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County