Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2012, 10:42 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You seem to have completely, 100% missed the whole point.

Trayboy ATTACKED Zimmerman. Maybe you should ask yourself what Zimmerman was doing that caused Trayboy to attack.
No, Trayvon did NOT attack him.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:02 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
No, Trayvon did NOT attack him.
So George got a gash on the back of his head, a bloody nose, and wet grass on his back by divine intervention?

OK, then.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:08 PM

640 posts, read 1,295,410 times
Quote:
So George got a gash on the back of his head, a bloody nose, and wet grass on his back by divine intervention?

OK, then.

No pictures of a bloody nose or gash has surfaced yet....

He looked clean as a whistle in the video i saw.....look like he just came from a night out on the town not a life or death struggle.

that video at the police station didnt help his case any.

too bad treyvon didnt get DIVINE INTERVENTION to get away from his stalker......now a little unarmed high school kid is DEAD.....GONE FOREVER. FOR WHAT?????????? okay then!!

Old 04-06-2012, 11:18 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
Quote:

OK, then.
What Aimewitue said.

Didn't you even see the video? There was no gash on the back of his head. It was especially clear that he hadn't had any damage whatsoever to his nose. No bleeding, not even the slightest sign of swelling. He lied.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:56 AM

Keep on slurping the koolaid. In the meantime, here's proof of who's really lying:

NBC News producer fired over editing of George Zimmerman 911 call

The edited audio clip from a 911 call implied that Zimmerman shot Martin because he was black

Read more: NBC News producer fired over editing of George*Zimmerman 911 call* - NY Daily News

Old 04-07-2012, 07:42 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,084,949 times
The video that ABC first aired was a low resolution video (some have speculated that someone actually used a camera to film the higher esolution video on a monitor, but I doubt that), that made it almost inmpossible to see a gash. At 1:04 into the video I saw, I could see what could have either been a shadow or a gash. Later on the higher resolution video was shown, and I believe linked to on this thread or the one on the main forum(Sanford "Murder"). On that one the injuries to GZ's head are more apparent.

While some here report that they know exactly what happened(while appearing to not be following the story closely), I am tending to believe that GZ did follow TM, but turned away before he caught up with him and was returning to his vehicle when TM caught up with GZ. I have no idea who made first contact from that point on, but it appears GZ was getting the worst of it and then had to resort to shooting TM, to possibly avoid losing his own life. Nobody but TM and GZ know for sure and only one is talking for obvious reasons. So far as the public knows, that is the only side we will ever hear, however, if the police have other witnesses that they have not revealed, we may still get closer to the truth. I have come to my conclusion, above, by reading ALL the posts and links from here, the other thread and other news reports via the internet.

As far as news organizations are concerned, it seems that even when there is no obvious agenda, or personal bias or slant from the reporters or editors, the accuracy in reporting is often poor, judged on the few times I have seen stories in the media that I have personal knowledge of beforehand. There always seems to be part of the story missing or some mis information somewhere in the report. It doesn't seem to be lack of space or time, that causes the inaccuracies either. If I knew why this is the way it is, I would start a school for Journalism.

All I would like to recommend at this point is for people to look at all the information, before posting what they think they know to be the truth, or at least post it in a manner that lets the reader know that it is opinion and not fact. Some people post "facts" here that have been proven to be false already and by doing so they only make themselves look foolish and waste a lot of reader's time.

Old 04-07-2012, 08:46 AM

No bias in the media?

You should be a comedy writer.

Of course the gash was there. Of course George walked back to his vehicle and got attacked.

But instead of actually comprehending the facts, lots of folk would rather blindly follow Al "Tawana" Sharpton, et al.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:49 AM

829 posts, read 2,088,639 times
Cruzincat, I agree with much of what you said above. I think the truth is we don't know completely all of the little details of what happened in the final two minutes leading up to the shooting in this case. But, this is true in almost all homicides unless they are caught on video. I believe it is clear what essentially happened and it obviously had a fatal outcome. Every small detail of what happened in the last two minutes before the gunshot will never be known for certain. I disagree that any of the evidence points to george showing reasonable force in self defense that night. George clearly got out of his car to chase down what he believed to be a burglar. And what turned out to be Trayvon just coming from the store. Also, what we do know is the altercation took place a long way from George's car. Considering where the altercation took place. If George had changed his mind and was in the process of walking back to his car. He certainly didn't make it very far.

Also the wounds george had from that night appear to be superficial. Consistant with being in a tussle over something. Probably tussling over his gun. It does not look like he was losing a fist fight. I have seen quite a few fist fights in my life. And the loser never looks anywhere near as good as George does afterwards.

Last edited by allen2323; 04-07-2012 at 12:13 PM..

Old 04-07-2012, 12:06 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,875 times
I agree with you. After seeing the injuries, I too agree that Zimmerman was in an altercation. There are no witnesses to how the fight started, but based on the comments made by Trayvon's girlfriend who was on the phone with him discussing Zimmerman following him, I think you are accurate in your description. Just waiting to see what the special prosecutor is going to do, and appreciate your comments. Shocked to see some celebrating Martin's death.

[quote=Cruzincat;23752808]The video that ABC first aired was a low resolution video (some have speculated that someone actually used a camera to film the higher esolution video on a monitor, but I doubt that), that made it almost inmpossible to see a gash. At 1:04 into the video I saw, I could see what could have either been a shadow or a gash. Later on the higher resolution video was shown, and I believe linked to on this thread or the one on the main forum(Sanford "Murder"). On that one the injuries to GZ's head are more apparent.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:11 PM

Just for grins and giggles, let's picture this.

Trayvon is walking.

George is following (he lives there.....it's not only his right to follow but as a concerned citizen (never mind the neighborhood watch thing), it's his duty to be aware. Or would you rather he turned the other way and let bygones be bygones if and when someone gets robbed or worse? Yeah..that's the ticket..look the other way.

Trayvon sees George is following so he dips in behind a shrub, whatever, out of George's sight.

George realizes he has lost Trayvon and decides to go back to his car.

As he passes where Trayvon is hiding, Trayvon decides to be a big badass. He confronts George, threatens and punches him, causing him to stumble and fall to the ground. Trayvon piles on with the punches, telling George he's gonna die.

George thinks not, so he fires, defending his own life.

See how easy it is when you use your noggin?

Not Guilty!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando