Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 08:42 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,570,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Stress View Post
If Dwight has any sense what so ever then he knows that Orlando sucks. So there is reason to stay in this lackluster off bread piece of town. I wish him luck... and a title, elsewhere.
My sentiments exactly regarding Orlando! having lived here for the past 6 years I am amazed how this "cowtown" of a place even wound up with a NBA franchise!

PS: Do not take my comments seriously since I have been a fan of the WORLD CHAMPIONS Miami Heat since Rony Seikaly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2012, 10:15 PM

3,595 posts, read 6,950,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
My sentiments exactly regarding Orlando! having lived here for the past 6 years I am amazed how this "cowtown" of a place even wound up with a NBA franchise!

PS: Do not take my comments seriously since I have been a fan of the WORLD CHAMPIONS Miami Heat since Rony Seikaly!
Cowtown .

Old 08-10-2012, 08:31 AM

4,167 posts, read 9,345,057 times
Well this thread is now officially a moot point

Old 08-10-2012, 01:39 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,583,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's Rooster View Post
Well this thread is now officially a moot point
I'm deeply disappointed in Dwight Howard going to the LA Lakers, he had a minor back surgery out there but basically b*tched out and decided he couldn't face the City of Orlando and hid out in LA like a coward until everything was over and done with

Honestly, I'm more disappointed in him for letting a lot of children down who were supposed to attend his basketball camp here in Orlando. He's just going to stay in LA and he doesn't give 3 f*cks about his fans here in Orlando, children and adults alike. He neither has the capacity to give 3 f*cks, and he doesn't care enough to give 3 f*cks

Good riddance to Dwight, his fame has made his head bigger than the Amway Center and cowering in a corner and ignoring what he did wrong is definitely a California attitude, he'll get along just fine with his fellow Angelenos. We don't need a guy like that playing on our team

Old 08-10-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
I'm deeply disappointed in Dwight Howard going to the LA Lakers, he had a minor back surgery out there but basically b*tched out and decided he couldn't face the City of Orlando and hid out in LA like a coward until everything was over and done with
Davie I agree with you whole heartedly on everything except the minor back surgery. I would not be surprised, or disappointed, if it comes out that he won't be back until Jan or Feb to play his first game as a Laker. I think his back is way more suspect than everyone's letting onto.

Old 08-10-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's Rooster View Post
Davie I agree with you whole heartedly on everything except the minor back surgery. I would not be surprised, or disappointed, if it comes out that he won't be back until Jan or Feb to play his first game as a Laker. I think his back is way more suspect than everyone's letting onto.
You may be right but still. He could have came back to Orlando if he wanted to. He at least should not have let those kids down. I read about that in the Sentinel, I forgot what player it was who filled in for him, but good for him for being there for those kids

Old 08-10-2012, 05:52 PM

Here is "My Point of View" on Dwight Howard

My Point of View Episode 4 - Dwight Howard is a *****! - YouTube

Old 08-11-2012, 02:27 PM

3,595 posts, read 6,950,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Here is "My Point of View" on Dwight Howard

My Point of View Episode 4 - Dwight Howard is a *****! - YouTube
You should really tweet a link to this to @DwightHoward.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:17 PM

288 posts, read 734,296 times
I don't understand why everyone hates on Dwight so much. He's a young guy who needs to go where he wants, make more money if he wants, let him do that. If he wants the glam and glitter of LA, be happy for him. There is no reason for him or anyone to stay on a job if they get a better opportunity somewhere else or just want to be somewhere else. I thought Varejao was coming to Orlando. I'd like to see him and Noah here. But even more than that I will be happy not seeing Dwight all over the front page of the Sentinel.

Old 08-12-2012, 10:37 AM

Of course like many Magic fans I have been obsessing over the net about the Dwight trade. After a few days to cool off and do some researching it may not be as bad as I initially thought. Afflalo is a NBA rising star that hasn't hit his prime yet and Harmless is a lottery pick with a ton of potential. So I guess hernigan may have already started the thunderization of the Magic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando