Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 10:31 PM

24,428 posts, read 27,141,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper579 View Post
I'm going to disney in orlando in december and everyone i know whos actually been in city like outside of disney says that it is not safe at all, my aunt said that she lived there for 7 yrs and said that she did not feel safe there at all, i am staying in a guard gated community, cant remember the name but ill have to check, and i also heard it is the 2nd most dangerous country st louis being first, i need some info from people that know the area, and/or stayed there and could please tell me what area of orlando they stayed in and how they felt thank you for reading and posting your comments

Like most major cities, there are good and bad parts. I lived in Dr. Phillips area, which was the safest area I've lived in my entire life. I would keep the garage door wide open and doors unlocked all day. I would close the garage at night, but my doors in my backyard were wide open, at least during the cooler months. There are many other safe areas too. Unless you are from a tiny farm town in the middle of nowhere, Orlando will seem very safe to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando