Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2016, 01:36 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,457,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well and a very special " awight geezer! " to you my good sir
What you doing tonight LC? Going out, or staying in and chillin'?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2016, 01:38 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,574,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
What you doing tonight LC? Going out, or staying in and chillin'?
Honestly Dave I'm smashed from work so can't even move!!! Never mind shake it on the dance floor

How's the decorating coming along?

Old 08-12-2016, 01:38 PM

Quote:

How's the decorating coming along?
Slowly......haaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Old 08-12-2016, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Slowly......haaaaaaaaaaaaaa........
Hahahahaha!!!! Poor Judy LOL

Having said that we need some help down here with the scaffolding Dave..... After one week you'll be fighting fit and smash that decorating in a few hours!

Old 08-12-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Hahahahaha!!!! Poor Judy LOL

Having said that we need some help down here with the scaffolding Dave..... After one week you'll be fighting fit and smash that decorating in a few hours!
Scaffolding...... that sounds like hard work LC....... you earn every penny you earn. No, I will concentrate on my decorating career....... Judy is making me wrap thingies with cheese, potato, coleslaw, and tomato in them. She is being all sweetness and light....... not like her at all.

The wallpaper and paint is in the dining room. Sitting next to the step ladder. I will continue with the task next week, after a weekend off of course! Mebbe Tuesday, because Monday is a drive out to Blackpool. Plus if this heatwave arrives, well no one could expect me to paint and wallpaper in the heat. We'll see how it goes..........

Time for another drinkie........

Old 08-12-2016, 01:56 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,083,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolaLloyd View Post
Hi Girls!

Well I have given it some thought, and have decided to stay in tonight. Not really in the mood to go out quite frankly: it's that time of the month, and I really can't be bothered clubbing and drinking for 8 hours.

Instead, I will be all responsible and civil tonight. We still have clear skies here, but it's still daylight. Hopefully by 11 or 12 it will be perfect. I have my deckchair ready; along with all my bits and bobs, including a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, and my trusty binoculars.

I have similar streetlights; look horrible and far too bright. But there's not a lot I can do about that.

Right now, it's 8:25pm. Am watching some Game of Thrones, and munching on a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps.

It's quite nice having a quiet peaceful Friday night in! Hope this doesn't mean I'm getting old before my time!?
Not going out boozing?! You'll be getting your pipe and slippers out next!

Let me know if you see something. It's still covered in cloud here though...

Old 08-12-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
How do LC....... the gang's all here.......
But I'll be off soon to watch Celeb Big Brother - I hope they have all been behaving themselves!!

Old 08-12-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Scaffolding...... that sounds like hard work LC....... you earn every penny you earn. No, I will concentrate on my decorating career....... Judy is making me wrap thingies with cheese, potato, coleslaw, and tomato in them. She is being all sweetness and light....... not like her at all.

The wallpaper and paint is in the dining room. Sitting next to the step ladder. I will continue with the task next week, after a weekend off of course! Mebbe Tuesday, because Monday is a drive out to Blackpool. Plus if this heatwave arrives, well no one could expect me to paint and wallpaper in the heat. We'll see how it goes..........

Oh you found a million and one excuses there mate...... I'll have to remember those

Awwwwww I don't like tomatoes or that keen on potato LOL

No Dave I concur you have another drinkie poos mate

Old 08-12-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
I will leave you to guess what my favourite alcoholic drink is - any ideas? What was my third alcoholic drink of the year, the other evening, do you reckon?

Old 08-12-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
But I'll be off soon to watch Celeb Big Brother - I hope they have all been behaving themselves!!
LOL

Look forward to the update

Oh incidentally do you remember that episode of one foot in the grave .... When a street lamp crashes into his bedroom.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics