Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 05:31 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,127,347 times

Advertisements

~ How was your day yesterday?

~ Where would you like to go and use a glass-bottom boat?

~ Do you have a container of some kind to put coins in?

~ Did you ever watch the television show, "The Flying Nun"?

~ We are having a pancake cooking contest this morning! You are ALL in it! Yes! ALL! Even you, John13! Every one of you...and me, too! Here is the question:

We have everything in the world that you could possibly make pancakes with...any kind of 'pancakes' at all!

What will you make your pancakes with?

***Smart-asses: frying pan is NOT an answer; neither is skillet or griddle!
Hey, I can hear Judge Judy now!

"They don't keep me here 'cause I'm beautiful, they keep me here 'cause I'm SMART!"

~ What is Judge Judy's last name?:

~ Please name an elongated fish...'eel' does not count today:

~ Why do you answer the Fryday Fill-Ins?

~ Would you like to receive a FREE weather vane in the mail? A weather vane depicting anything you would like! What will you order from this amazing FREE weather vane offer? (If you have no use for one like John will say then remember you can give it away to someone!

~ The pizza delivery girl messed up and brought you the wrong pizza (someone else is already eating yours!)...she brought you an extra large cheese pizza with mushrooms, real garlics and spinach!
Will you accept this pizza and enjoy it anyway or tell her something else? What will you say to her?

~ If you had to write a story, what would it be about?

*** Thanks and sorry I overslept due to my prescribed Xanax! ***
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 05:47 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,144,915 times
fine
australia
yes
yes
chocolate chips
?
barracuda
because it's there
nope
i didn't order this
time

Old 08-11-2017, 06:04 AM

27,345 posts, read 27,397,752 times
Container for coins, yup, I have a coffee can.
Judge Judy Scheindlan, something like that....
Wrong pizza? For me there is no wrong pizza, I'd eat it. 😃
Happy Friday and thanks for the questions.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:05 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,694,782 times
~ How was your day yesterday? A little stressful. How was your day, roosty?

~ Where would you like to go and use a glass-bottom boat? Florida Keys.

~ Do you have a container of some kind to put coins in? Yes.

~ Did you ever watch the television show, "The Flying Nun"? Yes.

~ We are having a pancake cooking contest this morning! You are ALL in it! Yes! ALL! Even you, John13! Every one of you...and me, too! Here is the question:

We have everything in the world that you could possibly make pancakes with...any kind of 'pancakes' at all!

What will you make your pancakes with? Batter and put some apple slices in it.

***Smart-asses: frying pan is NOT an answer; neither is skillet or griddle! Hey, I can hear Judge Judy now!

"They don't keep me here 'cause I'm beautiful, they keep me here 'cause I'm SMART!"

~ What is Judge Judy's last name?: Sheindlin.

~ Please name an elongated fish...'eel' does not count today: Pike.

~ Why do you answer the Fryday Fill-Ins? Because some of the questions are fun and or interesting.

~ Would you like to receive a FREE weather vane in the mail? A weather vane depicting anything you would like! What will you order from this amazing FREE weather vane offer? (If you have no use for one like John will say then remember you can give it away to someone! A weather vane of my dog, Millie.

~ The pizza delivery girl messed up and brought you the wrong pizza (someone else is already eating yours!)...she brought you an extra large cheese pizza with mushrooms, real garlics and spinach!
Will you accept this pizza and enjoy it anyway or tell her something else? What will you say to her? Excuse me, this is not what I ordered.

~ If you had to write a story, what would it be about? What I would hope the world would be like for future generations.

*** Thanks and sorry I overslept due to my prescribed Xanax! ***[/quote]

Have a good day, everyone.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:11 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
~ How was your day yesterday?
It was great.

~ Where would you like to go and use a glass-bottom boat?
Lake of the Pines.

~ Do you have a container of some kind to put coins in?
Yes.

~ Did you ever watch the television show, "The Flying Nun"?
Yes, from time to time.

Bananas. Yes, we have no bananas.

***Smart-asses: frying pan is NOT an answer; neither is skillet or griddle! Hey, I can hear Judge Judy now!

~ What is Judge Judy's last name?:
I have no idea.

~ Please name an elongated fish...'eel' does not count today:
The rarely seen Stretched Crappie.

~ Why do you answer the Fryday Fill-Ins?
I'm under court order to do so. Judge Judy What's-Her-Name ordered it.

~ Would you like to receive a FREE weather vane in the mail? A weather vane depicting anything you would like! What will you order from this amazing FREE weather vane offer? (If you have no use for one like John will say then remember you can give it away to someone!
An 8x10 color photo of Bo Didley.

Will you accept this pizza and enjoy it anyway or tell her something else? What will you say to her?
Yum! I'll keep it.

~ If you had to write a story, what would it be about?
Growing up in a military family.

Thank you, RR. Have a bodacious weekend.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:15 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
How was your day yesterday? uneventful

~ Where would you like to go and use a glass-bottom boat? Lake Winnipesaukee, NH to see where the smallmouth are.

~ Do you have a container of some kind to put coins in? yes

~ Did you ever watch the television show, "The Flying Nun"? My sister watched it. I saw only a handful.

Just plain buttermilk pancake mix with maple syrup.

~ What is Judge Judy's last name?: No idea.

~ Please name an elongated fish...'eel' does not count today: barracuda, northern pike

~ Why do you answer the Fryday Fill-Ins? Because it's Friday.

~ Would you like to receive a FREE weather vane in the mail? A weather vane depicting anything you would like! What will you order from this amazing FREE weather vane offer? (If you have no use for one like John will say then remember you can give it away to someone! Just a plain old rooster will do.

She or he is usually gone by the time I open the box. If she was still there I'd ask her to take it back and bring me the right one.

~ If you had to write a story, what would it be about? Revenge if it was fiction. How to research retirement relocation if it was nonfiction.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:38 AM

4,699 posts, read 3,279,018 times
~ How was your day yesterday?...........Just so so.

~ Where would you like to go and use a glass-bottom boat?...................Any tropical island with clear blue water would be great.

~ Do you have a container of some kind to put coins in?...........Yes, a big glass jar.

~ Did you ever watch the television show, "The Flying Nun"?........I did a few times.

What will you make your pancakes with? ..........I'll just do the basic buttermilk recipe.

~ What is Judge Judy's last name?:.........Not a clue.

~ Please name an elongated fish...'eel' does not count today:...............

~ Why do you answer the Fryday Fill-Ins?.............I always do QOTD.

~ Would you like to receive a FREE weather vane in the mail? A weather vane depicting anything you would like! What will you order from this amazing FREE weather vane offer? (If you have no use for one like John will say then remember you can give it away to someone! .............I'll take a farm scene on mine.

Will you accept this pizza and enjoy it anyway or tell her something else? What will you say to her?..................Actually that sounds like a pretty good mix up. I'll tell her not to worry about it and give her a big tip. In real life, I wish we had pizza delivery in our rural area.

~ If you had to write a story, what would it be about?...............Adventures with my dog. He had PERSONALITY!!!!

Old 08-11-2017, 06:42 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,870,991 times
~ How was your day yesterday? It was good! I went to Weston with a friend from high school I recently reconnected with. She likes to shop and I can find things in the Vermont Country Store to look at. We went to dinner in a beautiful old house built in the 1800s and then went to see The Music Man at Weston Playhouse.

~ Where would you like to go and use a glass-bottom boat? Great Barrier Reef

~ Do you have a container of some kind to put coins in? Old Mason Jars

~ Did you ever watch the television show, "The Flying Nun"? Think so. I remember it was with Sally Field, right?

• 1 c . thin apple slices peeled
  • 1/4 c . granulated sugar divided
  • 1 tsp . ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp . ground ginger
  • 1/4 tsp . ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp . allspice
  • 1/4 c . butter
  • 1/4 c . brown sugar
  • 3/4 c . all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp . salt
  • 1 c . milk
  • 1/2 tsp . vanilla
  • 5 large eggs
***Smart-asses: frying pan is NOT an answer; neither is skillet or griddle! Hey, I can hear Judge Judy now! Did think about saying a cast iron frying pan.

~ What is Judge Judy's last name?: My mother watched her, but I didn't. I have no idea.

~ Please name an elongated fish...'eel' does not count today: Swordfish

~ Why do you answer the Fryday Fill-Ins? Randomness, roosty. I like the randomness.

~ Would you like to receive a FREE weather vane in the mail? A weather vane depicting anything you would like! What will you order from this amazing FREE weather vane offer? (If you have no use for one like John will say then remember you can give it away to someone! I saw a horse and buggy weather vane once that I liked. That or maybe a dragon.

Will you accept this pizza and enjoy it anyway or tell her something else? What will you say to her? I will take it, sounds good. If I ever were to order pizza it would be something similar, so the person getting mine wouldn't be too disappointed.

~ If you had to write a story, what would it be about? Kids, funny stories about kids.

*** Thanks and sorry I overslept due to my prescribed Xanax! *** Thanks, roosty!

Old 08-11-2017, 07:05 AM

126,279 posts, read 19,048,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
~ How was your day yesterday? Another beautiful day

~ Where would you like to go and use a glass-bottom boat? any crystal clear lake will do

~ Do you have a container of some kind to put coins in? rather a little wooden box

~ Did you ever watch the television show, "The Flying Nun"? No I did not

What will you make your pancakes with? German thin pancakes with flour,egg and milk,a bit of salt . Served with blueberry/strawberry/plum/cherry compote or with Canadian Maple syrup or with jam and yogurt. Another option would be plain pancakes with cinnamon sugar and homemade apple sauce.Or if you like the savory type pancakes filled with black forest ham dices or grated cheddar cheese or plain pancakes with fresh cilantro and Indian spices of your choice.

~ What is Judge Judy's last name?: I don't know

~ Please name an elongated fish...'eel' does not count today: Salmon

~ Why do you answer the Fryday Fill-Ins? Because today is FRYDAY the day after Thursday and the day before Saturday ......always look forward to Fryday ......

~ Would you like to receive a FREE weather vane in the mail? A weather vane depicting anything you would like! What will you order from this amazing FREE weather vane offer? (If you have no use for one like John will say then remember you can give it away to someone! I actually would love to have one please

~ The pizza delivery girl messed up and brought you the wrong pizza (someone else is already eating yours!)...she brought you an extra large cheese pizza with mushrooms, real garlics and spinach! Really? That is fantastic. Thank you very much
Will you accept this pizza and enjoy it anyway or tell her something else?
Yes I take it if it is for free due to the mix up.
What will you say to her? Oh dear I ordered a party size pizza with mushrooms,green Bell peppers,garlic,green olives,tomato and hot peppers. I will take this pizza but only if I don't have to pay for it.

~ If you had to write a story, what would it be about? I would write a lively humorous book about my travel experiences around the world

Thank you roosty and I wish everyone a relaxing weekend.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:06 AM

15,446 posts, read 21,354,685 times
~ How was your day yesterday? It was okay.

~ Where would you like to go and use a glass-bottom boat? Anywhere there are no "Hammerhead" sharks.

~ Do you have a container of some kind to put coins in? I roll them whenever I get enough but I also have one of those coin banks that shows the amount of coins that are in it.

~ Did you ever watch the television show, "The Flying Nun"? I only know of it. I don't recall ever watching it.

What will you make your pancakes with? Pancake batter and blueberries.

~ What is Judge Judy's last name?: Never watched the show so I have no clue. Was she the Flying Nun?

~ Please name an elongated fish...'eel' does not count today: Alligator gar.

~ Why do you answer the Fryday Fill-Ins? I was going out the door and thought I would see if the questions would be easy to answer or not.

~ Would you like to receive a FREE weather vane in the mail? A weather vane depicting anything you would like! What will you order from this amazing FREE weather vane offer? (If you have no use for one like John will say then remember you can give it away to someone! Please send me one of those rusty ones the American Pickers give $500 for.

Will you accept this pizza and enjoy it anyway or tell her something else? What will you say to her? I'd take it and thank her since the poor gal had to have driven almost 50 miles to make the delivery out here.

~ If you had to write a story, what would it be about? A short story called My life on a Dirt Road.

Thanks for the easy questions RR. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics