Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 09:40 PM

1,076 posts, read 3,553,963 times

Advertisements

Well HDL I tell ya it’s been rough, my poor crying towel was dirty so I stuck it in the wash, then dryer and now it’s gone, were the heck do those things go anyhow.

Next I yell out help medic I been hit, and what do I get, HP help advisor

Hmm wonder how many think we crazy, done went off the deep end, naa we not crazy, I just did an online diagnostic test and all is fine

But I did find one of these:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2008, 09:41 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,578,938 times
There have been a few peeps that I have found annoying in the past. One of the state forums had a troll and was constantly baiting me. I was very new here and took the bait two or three times. Then, luckily, another person sent a DM to me and let me know what was happening. End of that troll when I finally and belatedly wised up. Everyone else was wiser. Lately there was a very annoying peep that seemed very touchy and argumentative with everyone. Notice, no longer posting. Might have been one that you are referring to HDL.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
I bet that's who she's referring to, HDL. If she's the one I'm thinking of, I see she's no longer a member.

There was a poster last year, mainly on the Florida forum, who used to get my goat. I finally banned him from being able to read him. I was a lot less frustrated.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:25 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
There is a poster in my state forum who constantly downs my home town, no matter what I post about it he comes back and trolls my post..I very seldom post in the Ky. forum because of him..He showed up in another forum here that I post on and I ignored him..he left, because no one answered his post..However, I need only to go make a post about Pikeville and he will show up..

Old 07-07-2008, 11:27 AM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,521 posts, read 6,330,905 times
Seriously. I only think about what peeps are posting when Im actually reading their posts. I usually just ignore them if I dont care for what theyre posting. And if the whole thread seems to be going south I just go find another one. Some peeps I like so I may check to see what else theyve posted if I see them out and about.

Now I have noticed a few lately that when I see them I know there is gonna be drama. Also some peeps seem to be in a permanent state of indignation. And then theres the ones who practice random acts of meanness. Sometimes the show can be very intertaining to watch but I dont want to chat with them..

I never dwell on bad stuff. Here or in RL. Im blessed with selective memory. Once its gone. Its gone. IMO its silly to argue with someone on the internet. Besides being nice to nasty peeps pizzes them off.

Old 07-08-2008, 03:09 AM

1,513 posts, read 3,388,998 times
Persistent little bugger, aren't you?!

yes, Yes, and YES! I had an annoying nemesis that I truly cared for and genuinely miss. Even annoying people can touch our hearts in unexpected ways!

I also miss a couple of other people who have been banned. I didn't personally find them annoying (well, not most of the time ), but they let their tempers get the better of them and managed to get themselves booted. I hope they realize how much I care, and I wish them all the best. It sure would be nice to get updates.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:37 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
Hey HDL!!! Came on by and Checking your thread out Hey Y'all, how you doing?
Like your thread! COOL BEANS
uh wait, can I say that? I mean you know, cool, like awesome, not like icy.
Is cool a politically correct term??
Are you offended by cool?
How does cool make you feel?
If cool had a name what would it be?

Oh, beans....just any ole beans.
Please do not be offended, dear vegetarians.
No beans are actually frozen or otherwise chilled.
We only use stunt beans.
And they are good for your heart...

ROTF
please be gentle with me, I ain't right. I been stomped on...

hey joee, where can I take that online test??

Old 07-08-2008, 02:40 PM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times
Thumbs up FINALLLY!!!!! Someone that answered my question :-0

YES sirree Blue , even some of the ANNOYING peeps are missed when they are no longer with us !!! And you know who you are !

Now if some of the ANNOYING peeps still on here would leave so that I'd have a chance to MISS them !!!! A peep can only dream .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Persistent little bugger, aren't you?!

yes, Yes, and YES! I had an annoying nemesis that I truly cared for and genuinely miss. Even annoying people can touch our hearts in unexpected ways!

I also miss a couple of other people who have been banned. I didn't personally find them annoying (well, not most of the time ), but they let their tempers get the better of them and managed to get themselves booted. I hope they realize how much I care, and I wish them all the best. It sure would be nice to get updates.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:46 PM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times
Cool WELCOME Newbie (aka Crazyma;)

Please DO tell your tales of woe !!!! What annoying posters have you seen leave and that you now miss ???

Last edited by HDL; 07-08-2008 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: Hey CM, I meant to say WAGER any bets :-0 No more DM's today! No maam;)

Old 07-08-2008, 02:51 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
Heh heh, are they gone?
(nervously looking over shoulder, and under keyboard)
Shhhh, I am trying to be undercover.

spelling words for today- read ing com pre hen sion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics