Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2007, 06:38 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,928,893 times

Advertisements

Rest in peace Momark, and God Bless. My best wishes go out to his family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2007, 06:42 AM

188 posts, read 811,178 times
My condolences

I was thinking maybe he was away on holidays until i saw the top right hand corner of my page saying ( In Memory of MoMark ). I am in shock to say the least.

R.I.P. brother you will me missed but not forgotten

Old 05-23-2007, 06:56 AM

1,408 posts, read 8,023,363 times
my condolences. my his family and friends find comfort in knowing he was very well liked on this site.

this week is a week of sadness for sites like this. i just learned on another site (dog owner site) someone who I respected deeply and admired for her hard work and generousity towards rescuing and caring for northern breeds unexpectedly passed away.

Life is too short. Enjoy every minute and remember don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:24 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,720 times
If you haven't already seen, the administrator has changed the background, including the banner in memory of MoMark. There is also a link at the top that says "In Memory of..." Let's all thank the admin and senior mods for really listening to how we are all feeling about the loss of this dear friend. We are a community here, a community without all of the facades life brings. MoMark (Matthew) was a vital part of this community and his wisdom and humor will be greatly missed.

While this time is difficult we can definitely rejoice that he is in the arms of the savior that he so often spoke about. He is singing with the angels that he posted a thread about, and one that encouraged many of us. We'll see our brother in Christ one day, and on the day we'll all have a great C-D reunion with no laptops...and we'll be praising the Savior right alongside our dear brother Matthew (MoMark).

Old 05-23-2007, 07:27 AM

7,280 posts, read 21,325,687 times
Matt - MoMark, great man, great mind, helpful and honest to all of his keyboard friends here, we will miss him. May his family find peace knowing he is now healthy and whole once again with our Lord in heaven.
May all the angels great him.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:39 AM

325 posts, read 1,408,644 times
MoMark is now a lamb in the arms of the Shepherd. I will meet Matthew one day where we can sing praises to the Lord and look upon His face.

Numbers 6 (NIV):
24 The LORD bless you
and keep you;
25 the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
26 the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace

Old 05-23-2007, 07:46 AM

8,982 posts, read 21,171,724 times
Although I did not get the opportunity to banter much with MoMark, I did recognize him as one of the most active contributors here. Whether or not I agreed with his views - I'd say I was about 50/50 - he always stated his case in a friendly, respectful way. His presence here will definitely be missed.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:54 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,271,444 times
I am sitting here in tears. Thanks for putting the banner up as I might have missed the awful news.

I hadn't know MoMark as long as some here but I truly felt he was my friend. I am in shock and very sad about this. It's amazing how close you can become to those over the web.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:57 AM

1,868 posts, read 5,682,617 times
What a horrible way to start the morning. I am in shock. Momark was a friend to many on cd...I enjoyed his insight so much. God bless him and his family at this time. I know we will all miss him. I hope his family gets to see this outpouring for him.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:59 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,163,217 times
You know what impresses me so much also, aside from the shock and feeling of loss, he always spoke so, so highly of his family, especially his mother, and how he would do ANYTHING for her, and he died on Mother's Day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics