Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2011, 03:09 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,240,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
I'm hoping I'll be in bed by then.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:40 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,184,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
ugh! That's why we live in a newer house. We've had enough problems, though. Our washing machine overflowed and flooded the kitchen and dripped into the basement.
That's why I only like washing machines in the basement. If something happens, the entire house can flood if it's on the first or second floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I'm hoping I'll be in bed by then.
Me too! I'm heading to bed now. With any luck, that's where I'll stay until tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel better when I wake up!

Old 03-07-2011, 04:49 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,983,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I'm going to have to disagree with that, psr. Sorry, but Riverside is no place for txt. There is serious gang activity in some neighborhoods in that city.
I want real crime.
Not the domestic violence and barking dog calls my town gets, oh and all the pot headed teenagers at the skatepark.

Old 03-07-2011, 05:34 PM

So today I slept till 3 and I am just going to stay in bed, watch a movie, ignore people and eat myself stupid, I have some neopolitian ice cream sandwiches, italian ice cups, chips, I may have some chocolate syrup somewhere and I may just throw everything in a bag and hook it up to a make-shift IV and go to town.

I'm currently watching Due Date, about to pause it and go downstairs and get a lot of food.

Old 03-07-2011, 05:36 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,845,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
I want real crime.
Not the domestic violence and barking dog calls my town gets, oh and all the pot headed teenagers at the skatepark.
Since when are drugs and domestic violence not real crimes?

Old 03-07-2011, 05:52 PM

1,731 posts, read 4,688,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
So today I slept till 3 and I am just going to stay in bed, watch a movie, ignore people and eat myself stupid, I have some neopolitian ice cream sandwiches, italian ice cups, chips, I may have some chocolate syrup somewhere and I may just throw everything in a bag and hook it up to a make-shift IV and go to town.

I'm currently watching Due Date, about to pause it and go downstairs and get a lot of food.
And you wonder why you never feel good when you gorge on junk like that? Keep it up and assuming you ever do become a cop ( I ain't holding my breath sorry), you will be that one fat whopper of a cop waddling after some wayward teens and wheezing while they laugh at you.

Old 03-07-2011, 05:59 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,587,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
Since when are drugs and domestic violence not real crimes?
In La-La Land?

Old 03-07-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
In La-La Land?
No, busting teenagers for pot is boring and you 10X the paperwork with minors, especially if we take them to the JAC.
And domestic violence is the same thing all the time in my town, drunk middle/upper class whiney people got into a huge ass argument and shoved each other around.

For those who live near me...one word...Aurora...

Old 03-07-2011, 07:03 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,240,559 times
I think my computer just went into sugar shock.

Night all! I'm slapping a restraining order on myself.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen1971 View Post
And you wonder why you never feel good when you gorge on junk like that? Keep it up and assuming you ever do become a cop ( I ain't holding my breath sorry), you will be that one fat whopper of a cop waddling after some wayward teens and wheezing while they laugh at you.
I'm 5'3'' and 130ish...
I am FAR from being a fat waddling cop, but today I found I have to wait another 3 months to get on a soccer team.
I have no outlet, I have no way to vent, I have no escape, soccer is my one thing, its my THING, its my aggression release, I NEED it and I wasn't able to register in time to get on a team so I MIGHT, MIGHT get to play a couple times over the next few months, instead of once a week. I wanted and NEEDED this so bad, its not even funny.

I came home and cried, put on the movie Due Date and ate an neopolitian ice cream sandwich, a cream sicle, a thing of italian ice, some BBQ, some nachos covered in cheese and a glass of orange juice with a shot of vodka it.

Now I think im going to just go back to sleep because I could have had a soccer game tonight but I won't even get that, I don't get one thing that will give me an ounce of happiness. I have no happiness at all in my life, nothing to break up the bull**** or to keep me thinking everything is going to be ok....nothing, nothing at all.

I have no happiness in my life right now, people can't continue on for every long like that, they just can't I want some happiness in my life and that's not much at all to ask for.

Ever see one of those movies where things just keep happening to a person? Where like they lose their job and then as they are walking out of the building a taxi flies threw a puddle and soaks the person and they they get to their car to find a parking ticket on it and it just keeps getting worse and worse till they've lost everything, THAT'S MY LIFE, every single day. Just once I'd like to have a nice day. I'd like to not have bad things happen to me everyday.

And don't tell me its all in how I look at things because in NO ONES opinion is soaking your shoe at work and having to walk around in a sopping wet shoe for 8 hours in the middle of february, just for your shoe and foot to get really cold and not be able to do a damn thing about it because you're too broke to get new shoes and your mom's shoes are a size 7 and your an 8 1/2.

Everyday...every single damn day something like that happens, why? What the hell did I do to deserve all this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting