Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2011, 06:14 PM

3,388 posts, read 3,904,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Sending nothing but good thoughts your way Ewag.

MM: I have a big, red cardinal at my birdfeeder who won't let any of the other birds near it. He's attacking them and guarding his turf. Yep. Going to take that as a sign of good things coming tomorrow.

You guys are playing Monday night?
Thanks, Dew!

OMG - you have your very own Angry Bird???? (said by the football ignoramus)

Old 09-10-2011, 06:14 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Darn, well here's what we'll do....I'll have the glass of wine, and you have a serious chat with LME, and tell her now is not the time.
See what a true friend will do? The sacrifices one makes....

Old 09-10-2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Hang in there Ewag - and tell LME to hold her horses....
Ha - thanks, mm - poor DH is currently vacuuming the nursery and trying to set up furniture in a frenzy - I keep telling LME another week would be good!!

Old 09-10-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Darn, well here's what we'll do....I'll have the glass of wine, and you have a serious chat with LME, and tell her now is not the time.
Ha - sounds like a plan - enjoy that wine for me, will ya?

Quote:
See what a true friend will do? The sacrifices one makes....
I may have to go support the local economy some more before bed...all this talk about cookies, yum!

Old 09-10-2011, 06:17 PM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Oops. I just noticed I wrote POS.

Gotta be Freudian or subliminal or whatever the term is that I didn't learn in all my liberal arts classes.
I think we've all started calling it that, Dew. We are all very Freudian, although I don't own a slip.

You grrls have been busy, stripping and eating hot gods with relish.

Sorry you're having the BH's, Ewag. MrFR used to call them the Taylor Hicks, which totally dates the year of my pregnancy.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I think we've all started calling it that, Dew. We are all very Freudian, although I don't own a slip.

You grrls have been busy, stripping and eating hot gods with relish.

Sorry you're having the BH's, Ewag. MrFR used to call them the Taylor Hicks, which totally dates the year of my pregnancy.
Nice! to the bolded

Haha re: Taylor Hicks - that's cute!

Old 09-10-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post

I may have to go support the local economy some more before bed...all this talk about cookies, yum!
I know...now I'm thinking I need to make cookies for tomorrow. DS has a classmate who will be coming over to work on Physics tomorrow afternoon. Since it will be a few hours of work, I do like to have some kind of yummy snack around for them. Unfortunately, DH and I have both put back on a few of the lbs we've recently lost (or, in my case, not so recently lost ) so we need to get back in the swing of things. The good thing about having teen boys over, is you can count on them to clean you out of the kind of foods you shouldn't be eating much of.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:42 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,752,212 times
Mmmm snickerdoodles.

Ladies I am off. It is movie, taco and pizza time plus putting Toddler X to bed asap because we finally got the approval to bump bumps in this house. I made a special call to my doctor and asked him!

Nite nite all.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:52 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:
Good on the signage! You guys should do well tomorrow!

Yes, we play Monday night. The Raiders. Ugh. Last year they embarrassed us horribly. And that, in itself, was embarrassing. To lose badly is one thing. To lose badly to a bad team is worse. If that team is the Raiders?
yes, totally.

Mrs. X, I admire how you can say g'nite to us and actually stay away for the rest of the evening. You must not be a true addict like most of the rest of us.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
yes, totally.

Mrs. X, I admire how you can say g'nite to us and actually stay away for the rest of the evening. You must not be a true addict like most of the rest of us.
It sounds as if MrsX has um...better things to occupy her this evening than us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting