Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 03:29 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,099,798 times

Advertisements

I'm not pregnant yet but I want to talk about baby girl and boy names.

I like the name Megan for a girl and Brian if it's a boy.

I'm trying to think of middle names that will flow with Megan or Brian, any suggestions?

Megan Marie?
Megan Nicole?

Brian Lee?
Brian Aden?

I need more!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2007, 03:40 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,540,198 times
Smile Hi Roma!

my suggestions:

Megan Rose

Brian Andrew

Although I think your first few picks are best!

Old 12-02-2007, 04:14 PM

2,482 posts, read 8,731,518 times
My dear, that totally depends on your preference in conjunction with your significant other! Some people like "good sounding" names, while others like "common" names, and then there's those like myself that like to go off the beaten path and venture for something unique yet not terrifying.

Old 12-02-2007, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggaBoo2 View Post
my suggestions:

Megan Rose

Brian Andrew

Although I think your first few picks are best!
I like both those names, Thanks!

Old 12-02-2007, 04:32 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,166,323 times
I chose my daughter's middle name because it was cute and it roll off the tongue easily.

How about:

Megan Danielle
Megan Tiffany

Brian James
Brian Taylor

Old 12-02-2007, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
My dear, that totally depends on your preference in conjunction with your significant other! Some people like "good sounding" names, while others like "common" names, and then there's those like myself that like to go off the beaten path and venture for something unique yet not terrifying.
I want a good sounding name. I have a very unique name myself (it's not Roma, that's my cat's name). But my name is very rare and it's related to Christmas. Any guesses?

But I love the names Megan and Brian. I'm trying to think of names that would fit for a Doctor, CEO. or the President of the United States.

Old 12-02-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuharai View Post
I chose my daughter's middle name because it was cute and it roll off the tongue easily.

How about:

Megan Danielle
Megan Tiffany

Brian James
Brian Taylor
That's a good way to explain it "a name that rolls off the tongue easily". That's what I like.

Those names do sound nice together, Thanks!

Old 12-02-2007, 04:52 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,630,018 times
Dear Noel,

How about these?

Megan Justine
Megan Elaine
Megan Paige

Brian Reed
Brian Lane
Brian Wade
Brian Hayes

Good luck!

Old 12-02-2007, 06:02 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,540,198 times
Wink Dear Carol, Holly, Joy!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
That's a good way to explain it "a name that rolls off the tongue easily". That's what I like....
http://www.myemoticons.com/animated/girlie/images/kitty.gif (broken link) Hi Roma!

Agree, that's a great statement! I was going to add something along those lines...you know the old saying most kids only hear their middle name when they're in trouble. Before I was a mom I didn't think I'd do that...my mom never did...but never say never, my boys turned out to be just like my hubby. I love my boys middle names & their names roll right off my tongue along with their first & sometimes their last...and sometimes words they shouldn't know yet (that last part was a joke).

I like all the suggestions your getting ~~ fun thread!

Old 12-02-2007, 07:06 PM

2,091 posts, read 9,046,149 times
I like Megan Clarise I think its pretty .
and I'll put in a vote for Elaine..thats my middle name.
Do you like keeping w/family names? Like w/us, the oldest girl born to each family on my moms side is always middle name Elaine. I am 5th and my oldest daughter McKenzi Elaine is 6th.
for the boys, our tradition is getting either the first or the middle name as their Dad. My son has the same middle name as my husband.
My youngest, her middle name is my stepmoms middle name. We just really like to use the middle name as tradition.
just a hint, before settling on a name , go out and HOLLER that name, you gotta pick one thats easy to yell when your mad. lol
names are fun.
Tiff
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting