Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 11:50 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I can't help but wonder how she passed all those drug tests. That just seems odd.
Drug tests only detect heroin and opiates within 24 to 48 hours after use. Marijuana is the most difficult to pass because it can stay in the system for weeks and sometimes months depending on usage. Most other drugs only stay in the system for hours or a couple days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2014, 12:49 PM

13 posts, read 12,660 times
Yes ! we looked into that a year ago. Since heroin is water soluble, It's hard to catch a user of heroin unless they just used it!
That's why we are at least lucky last week police caught her for another crime, and during that arrest they found heroin.
There's rumors going around that she is narking on heroin dealers for a reduced sentence. The rumors are only going around because there's suddenly a lot of heroin arrest this week. No idea if this is true tho.
Even so , she'll still have the other charges that I wouldn't think could just go away because of giving names!?

This whole thing has caused me anxiety. It's hard not knowing what will happen.

I'm hoping my fiancé will get a lawyer ASAP to start the ball rolling.

My fiancé lived an hour from his ex so now Preschool enrolling and other things will have to be started soon too in my fiancé town , since it looks like even if he can move out of state it will be a long while.

Thank you so very much to everyone for all the advise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting