Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 12:29 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,274,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Wow........when I saw the thread title, I thought this was a post about thinking that the father was a TV/CD.

Of course, if that was the assumption, then an alternate explanation would be that a friend had left it behind.....for whatever reason, such as after a date, such as to have a place for spare clothes.

As an actress, I have different sets of clothes for this or that part, clothes that I might not wear day to day on the street, including men's briefs. Long story short, when I have to play a boy, wearing such clothes contributes to the feedback that the meditation world of getting into character provides. That is, it is hard to maintain the focal lock that you are a boy if you are still wearing the undies of a girl.

I suppose if someone were working in their garage on a new type of body armor, they might have a few bras around and some Shirleys Breast Enhancers to determine the ballistics as it applies to women. (Not that I think I've come across that actual situation but rather, if I were a boy and they did find my Shirleys, what might be an explanation....and I have done about 5 weeks research into body armor design and experimentation).

THE POINT IS don't jump to conclusions. Take at least a few seconds back and think, consider as much for what you take as the obvious to what might be alternate explanations.
LOL

I read this thinking, 'what the hell does any of this have to do with the OP?'

Anyway,

OP this isn't about the bra...it's about the fact that your baby daddy is hooking up with somebody else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 12:58 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,096,073 times
None of your business.

Dad seems to be a responsible, good dad.

Don't taint your child's image of dad by freaking out over nothing.

Old 11-15-2015, 01:39 PM

23,656 posts, read 13,964,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
LOL

I read this thinking, 'what the hell does any of this have to do with the OP?'

Anyway,

OP this isn't about the bra...it's about the fact that your baby daddy is hooking up with somebody else.
Just giving examples of multiple possibilities of why the bra might be there.

Old 11-15-2015, 02:42 PM

17,543 posts, read 13,329,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highflyingbird View Post
you have seriously got to step back. No random women is one thing to agree upon (and no random men on your part). But to freak out your son saw a bra at his dad's? You made a minor issue a major one. One he might remember v. Just forgetting with time. And more so, make him afraid to upset you and just not tell you things.

This is a risk of having a child with a man you aren't 100% committed to. And even divorce. It's just part of the deal. Deep breaths. Chill out.

^ +1

Old 11-15-2015, 03:55 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsFan20 View Post
The OP comes across to me as bitter, controlling and jealous...

And I think it's absurd that you can actually word in something to a visiting agreement that says he cant have women over when the son is there...

What if he gets into a LTR with someone, the kid cant be over? WTF??? I would never agree to something like that
I highly doubt that's what the "written" agreement says. It may have been what he verbally agreed to to minimize the drama.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:42 PM

3,468 posts, read 7,238,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post
Cannot judge..must know color first haha
Color and size!

Old 11-15-2015, 05:40 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,701,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
I highly doubt that's what the "written" agreement says. It may have been what he verbally agreed to to minimize the drama.
Things like that can be written into decrees if one side doesn't fight it. A coworker lives with a guy whose custody arrangement says that he can not introduce his kids to any girlfriend of his...ever. Of course, she's allowed to have the girls around any guy she brings home. At the time of the divorce he didn't see himself ever dating again and just wanted it settled.

The coworker is now engaged getting married soon and the mother is trying to figure out a way of prevent the kids from attending the wedding and spending time with their father if his no longer girlfriend but wife is around.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:50 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,811,449 times
This is the kind of crap that happens when one randomly has a kid with just anybody. Get used to it.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:59 PM

22,149 posts, read 19,203,648 times
dad gets to have a life
dad gets to have a girlfriend
dad gets to have sexual relations

get used to it

Old 11-15-2015, 07:22 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,647,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
dad gets to have a life
dad gets to have a girlfriend
dad gets to have sexual relations

get used to it
Really unless your son came home and said he saw "Daddy wearing" a bra it's none of your business...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting