Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2009, 03:50 PM

431 posts, read 1,643,512 times

Advertisements

Is this woman aware that her children are going to be teenagers one day? [/quote]

my guess is no. what is she going to do when the kids become of age and want to move out or leave at an early age and goes through empty nest syndrom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2009, 03:54 PM

603 posts, read 2,362,964 times
[quote=121804;7349453]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali&ajsmom View Post

Good to know I wasn't the only

Thankfully, no one was near me b/c I stopped running & literally yelled "What the he$$" after the comment on how she is the better mom b/c she "holds" all her children.

And something along the line that she is always with her children unlike working women...yeah, she probably pissed off a few million working moms getting ready to go to work & had to hear her crap....oh, if I was a working mom....ohhhhhhh....seriously......the tv may have just been broken!

I think she has a split personality, too, after watching her.

I was fuming AFTER working out...b/w that interview & Casey Anthony's attorneys...I needed another work out to vent the frustration...so my keyboard is getting jammed on pretty hard right now.

I just am so angry these children were brought into the world like this....it was SOO wrong of this woman. My heart breaks for those little ones.

I don't think the interview does anything but verify she is mentally ill.
Yeah, all of those working moms whose taxes are paying for her litter of children!!!

Old 02-06-2009, 04:02 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,499,114 times
Quote:
Is this woman aware that her children are going to be teenagers one day?

my guess is no. what is she going to do when the kids become of age and want to move out or leave at an early age and goes through empty nest syndrom.
She'll probably have more...I've heard of implants working to cause pregnancy in women in their 50's. My guess is she'll hate having teenagers and try to hand them all off to someone else completely before they're that old anyway.

At this point, she will have probably spent $10 million of the taxpayer's money on these kids.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:04 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,197,503 times
Yeah some 60 -odd yr old woman in India just had a baby from IVF...egads!!! And I think an older one in Canada too!! WHAT are these women thinking!

Old 02-06-2009, 04:06 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,499,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Yeah some 60 -odd yr old woman in India just had a baby from IVF...egads!!! And I think an older one in Canada too!! WHAT are these women thinking!
I'd bet anything that'll be this crazy woman one day.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:24 PM

431 posts, read 1,643,512 times
what she doesn't get is that her actions are going to affect these kids for the rest of their lives. in 20 years what are her kids going to say when they find articals about their mother and what she did. not only is this woman going to need help her kids are going to need it to for the simple fact that mom sold us out just to earn a buck. more kids who may end up in the system because of their moms selfishness. I really hope that I am wrong about the way the kids turn out and mom wakes up and finds a way to get back to work and quit milking the system.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:29 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,074,722 times
Quote:
Is this woman aware that her children are going to be teenagers one day?

What goes around, comes around.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:35 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,136,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
Ok.

My opinion did not change of her. She's not Mother Theresa. And she's not Angelina Jolie, as much as she is pretending to be.
This woman is bringing babies into the world she cannot afford and she is pimping out her kids their first week of life, she has little to NO support, she cannot even afford to PAY helpers on her own, she cannot support her first batch of kids on her own, she has to rely on parents, and WORST OF ALL- she is bringing these innocent babies into the world to selfishly fullfill some giant VOID in her soul.

Angelina Jolie (and the original- Mia Farrow) are saints compared to this crackpot.

Their main thing is adopting UNWANTED children, although they both have chosen to pop out a few of their own biological ones as well, their intentions are not what this crazy woman's are.

They both have the $$ means and the support neccessary to pull off a life style like this and since many of their adopted kids would otherwise be sleeping on a dirt floor and would likely never have a very happy life in the orphanages they came from, it is a huge improvement for them to be part of a family who they know WANTS them. Those women realize the world has many unwanted children and are doing their part to give love to some of those children.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:43 PM

657 posts, read 1,340,736 times
Aren't there already enough starving people on the planet? Who does she expect is going to fund the care of these children? This woman needs to be permanently steralized immediately!

Old 02-06-2009, 10:26 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,519,728 times
I am watching the today show on youtube

Not only is she a total nut job but it looks like she had plastic surgery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting