Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with the quoted statement?
Yes. That is a sensical statement. 5 15.63%
No. That is a nonsensical statement. 27 84.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 06:58 AM

1,397 posts, read 916,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
Oh please. Every swinging -- everyone with a microphone in NYC/DC or who buys bits & bytes by the barrel said DJT "shouldn't be President" for a minute, let alone four years. There were riots at the inauguration, boycotts by sitting Congressmen, official objections to the Electoral Vote certification, efforts to get Electoral College members to ignore the voters of their states, two impeachments and a Special Prosecutor that dragged on for years. And don't forget the Million ***** (Hat) March.

That's all from me. Not going down another rabbit hole today.
The special prosecutor was a Republican appointed by a Republican in a Republican administration to investigate a Republican president for firing a Republican, but go on how this was a liberal plot to undermine Trump.

Old 10-07-2022, 05:50 PM

7,271 posts, read 10,603,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtownBucks View Post
The special prosecutor was a Republican appointed by a Republican in a Republican administration to investigate a Republican president for firing a Republican, but go on how this was a liberal plot to undermine Trump.
Prosecution of a Democrat = "law and order!"

Prosecution of a Republican = "liberal witch hunt!"

Old 10-12-2022, 03:02 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,453,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
Prosecution of a Democrat = "law and order!"

Prosecution of a Republican = "liberal witch hunt!"
It is true that we have gotten to the point of such hyperpoliticization that many cannot see this mindset for what it is. I was fully supportive of efforts to get Cuomo out of office. I could see he lacked the integrity, character, and judgement that mattered for such office. I wish more Republicans could say the same for their elected officials who lack character, or in the case of Pennsylvania, say this for their party's nominees.

Old 10-14-2022, 03:19 AM

1,888 posts, read 1,186,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinteoir View Post
Wait, what? What's that got to do with the statement: "In regards to the 2022 senate election in Pennsylvania, if Fetterman wins, the election was either rigged or stolen. If Oz wins, the election was free and fair, and the results represent the will of the people."

FTR, Hillary conceded. There were no calls for Joe Biden (VP at the time, ofc) to refuse to partake in certifying the election. People were mad about Russia's activity and the (then "possible) cooperation of the Trump campaign, sure. But nobody was calling to overthrow our representative democracy. As toobusytoday reminds us, political topics on this sub-forum are supposed to more PA specific, so it's a good idea for you to leave it there.
Your the OP who brings up Trump, and the national election. Speaks about Russian influence which was proven to be so minor that it was of no consequence. When challenged you suddenly want to focus on local Convo. Got it.

Old 10-14-2022, 03:28 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,453,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepfordct View Post
Your the OP who brings up Trump, and the national election. Speaks about Russian influence which was proven to be so minor that it was of no consequence. When challenged you suddenly want to focus on local Convo. Got it.
How did I bring up Trump first? The person whom I was replying to brought up (tauntingly) Russian interference. He was obviously trying to make a point through a quick quip, to which I asked him to elaborate. So no, it was he who brought up Russian interference.

You don't like it when Republicans can't just go unchecked on every forum. This ain't the PAOC Forum. I ain't getting dinged for talking back. Got it?

So, what's that got to do with, "If Fetterman wins, the election was rigged. If Oz wins, it was a free and fair election"?

Old 11-10-2022, 12:18 PM

9,350 posts, read 13,014,153 times
Speaking of Mastriano, when will he concede? Will he ever concede? Not that I give any credit to 2020 presidential election denialism, but that race was at least much closer. Shapiro absolutely wiped the floor with Mastriano.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:51 PM

7,271 posts, read 10,603,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahAstin View Post
Speaking of Mastriano, when will he concede? Will he ever concede? Not that I give any credit to 2020 presidential election denialism, but that race was at least much closer. Shapiro absolutely wiped the floor with Mastriano.
He'll concede only after God gets to do a recount.

I guess fasting/prayer doesn't actually make you a competitive candidate. Who knew?

Old 11-11-2022, 11:03 AM

635 posts, read 1,166,434 times
Luckily PA state senate still GOP but the state is too far gone at this point with all the useless suburbanite trash flooding the rural communities.

Old 11-11-2022, 11:08 AM

1,397 posts, read 916,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
Luckily PA state senate still GOP but the state is too far gone at this point with all the useless suburbanite trash flooding the rural communities.
LOL, is Pennsyltucky sad?

Old 11-11-2022, 11:24 AM

9,350 posts, read 13,014,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
Who are these useless suburbanite trash of whom you speak? Moderate to liberal-leaning double income white collar families in, say, Chester County, who move, say, to Lancaster County to take advantage of a lower cost of living?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania