Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2008, 01:12 PM

1 posts, read 5,462 times

Advertisements

ASSE International is a non-profit high school student exchange organization and program. We have students from over 50 countries and are currently looking for potential host families in the New Castle area.

The local high schools have openings for exchange students, and we really need to find these kids a place so I thought I may find interested individuals online!

If you think you may be interested in being a potential host family, and helping a young student fulfill their dream of coming to America to study and meet new people for the upcoming school year please e-mail or give me a call! [email]asseinternational@gmail.com[/email] or 1-800-6772773 (toll free).

You will be able to careful choose the student you host and from which country they hail; by reading a written letter, biography, photo collage, pictures, and more.

You'll share your home for a year, but enjoy a friendship for a lifetime. This is an exciting cultural adventure, but rest assured financially your obligation is minimal. Host families most only provide a bed and meals for the student. The student will come with full medical coverage and personal spending money. You may also deduct a part of your taxable income for being a host family.

If you think you may be interested in getting some more information about the program or what it would be like to be a host family, please email me at [email]asseinternational@gmail.com[/email] or call (toll free) 1-800-677-2773 You can also visit our website at [url=http://www.asse.com]ASSE-International Student Exchange Programs[/url]

Thanks everyone!

Tara
ASSE International
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania