Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 12:56 PM

16 posts, read 42,400 times

Advertisements

I am trying to find and locate Glenn B Saltonstall, who is 42 yrs old, has long brown hair and hazel eyes, around 5ft 9 or 10. was last seen and heard of in Southern Alaska around the end of 2010. may be traveling around the US. he may not want to be found, but am worried about him. if you know of his whereabouts or have heard about him Please contact me at ms46north@comcast.net
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 05:13 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,750 times
Is his middle name Barry? Born 7/10/1969? Lots of old Iowa addresses, and this profile
hi5 - Glenn Saltonstall

A Tennesses address,
Glenn Saltonstall
1137 Tanrac Trl
Gatlinburg, TN 37738-5403

And these in Florida.
4421 71st St N, Saint Petersburg, FL
Glenn B Saltonstall, Po Box 2083, Eustis, FL, US

No phone numbers anywhere. I'd write to them all. If that doesn't work then send a message through Social Security.
Social Security Online - FOIA

Old 10-17-2011, 06:39 PM

yes that is him, but those addresses were places he had been before he went to Alaska. thanks anyway. I will wait a while to see if anyone may know where he is.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:32 AM

7 posts, read 20,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy63 View Post
I am trying to find and locate Glenn B Saltonstall, who is 42 yrs old, has long brown hair and hazel eyes, around 5ft 9 or 10. was last seen and heard of in Southern Alaska around the end of 2010. may be traveling around the US. he may not want to be found, but am worried about him. if you know of his whereabouts or have heard about him Please contact me at ms46north@comcast.net
why would he not want to be found? and why be worried about him, is he unstable? i did a google search but nothing on him about alaska . is he a dangerous man?

Old 11-07-2011, 12:52 PM

14,456 posts, read 20,634,616 times
Quote:
yes that is him, but those addresses were places he had been before he went to Alaska. thanks anyway. I will wait a while to see if anyone may know where he is.
I do not know why he went to Alaska, maybe you do.
If he went there for work, alot of people go there to work 12-16 hour days for a few months, and then head back "home" with their earnings.
If, by some remote chance, he went there for work, he may be back in the lower 48 states by now.
I can think of many reasons someone would not want to be found.
Was he adopted?
Was he estranged from one relative or another?
I won't list any more, they get rather personal, and only you know what information you want to remain private.

Old 11-12-2011, 06:41 PM

no, he is not adopted and no,he is not a dangerous man and he is not unstable. maybe this is not the site to try to look for him. thanks anyway

Old 11-13-2011, 06:18 AM

7 posts, read 20,730 times
then why the fuss to look for him? he wanted by the cops?

Old 11-13-2011, 06:42 AM

don't know

Old 11-13-2011, 10:11 AM

14,456 posts, read 20,634,616 times
[quote=missy63;21321074]

he may not want to be found

/quote]

The reasons for the above, might help in the search, and might explain why the search may be difficult.

I DO think you have the right forum.

He was in Southern Alaska late last year. That is good information.

You asked if anyone had heard about him.
We will never hear about him, unless he lives in our neighborhood.

People on this forum and the genealogy forum, use every detail you are willing to provide to search and search.

A. Do you know any of his other relatives names or how to contact them
B. Do you know any of his friends who might be keeping in touch with him.

I've located multiple persons by locating their friend.

Your question would probably be sent back here if you posted in the Alaska section. It is not a true genealogy question either.

Why he may not want to be found, may be the very information that helps find him.

I only asked if he was adopted or had a friend-ending quarrel with a relative.
I never implied he was a dangerous or unstable person.

We need more names if you have them.
If he had any relatives that he was close to, and one of them happened to pass away, he may have attended their funeral. That is a case where the names could locate an obituary column listing him as a survivor, that gives a date and location, that might be more recent than late 2010.

Why was he in Alaska?
If he owned a home there, he surely still lives up there.
If he was just staying with a friend, he may not be in Alaska by now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Very difficult searches require all the details you are willing to provide.

I know a woman's name, social security number, place of death, birth date, and death date (1993). Still her obituary, or anything about her, is not able to be found by ME. Some of these searches are hard, and never end, and require the help of other people.

Old 11-13-2011, 01:04 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,627,203 times
Quote:
don't know
Well, missy63, looks like you got set straight.....LOL. If you have more info, quite a few on here would probably help or try to. Good luck and don't be put off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search