Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 11:34 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
No doubt about that. Most people that pick on children and animals are Republicans. And almost all the inbreds that live in that part of Georgia are Republicans.
I dare you to substantiate any part of your statement.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:36 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,532,338 times
Quote:
No doubt about that. Most people that pick on children and animals are Republicans. And almost all the inbreds that live in that part of Georgia are Republicans.
you are a sad troll

Old 01-23-2010, 11:42 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,886,738 times
I hope she will be charged with child abuse. This is clearly both animal cruelty and child abuse. I hope she serves time. How did it get reported?

With so many lovely people in the world who want children and cannot have them, here we have this subhuman given the ability to spawn at will. I hope the boy finds a better family and a human mother. And yes, I DO think this incident warrants removing the child from the home.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:57 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
????????

"Most people that pick on children and animals are republicans."

That is THE MOST ignorant, baseless drivel I have ever heard on this site. Here is the second craziest statement,

"And almost all the inbreds that live in that part of Georgia are Republicans".

In Kev's twisted mind, everything evil is of or for republicans. Obviously old Kev feels as thought the GOP is just a minion of the anti-Christ.

Tell me Kev, why is it that-

1. republicans have a collective higher IQ than democrats

2. republicans donate more money to charity than democrats

3. the majority of prison inmates are democrats

4. faith in God is higher among republicans

It makes one pause and wonder, if one is for stingy, dull witted, atheist criminals, one is most likely a democrat. Those attributes are ones that I would find to negative, rather than positive, attributes. But then again, I am a conservative, so not being stoned, drunk and stupid all the time, liberal "sense" makes no sense to me.

Old 01-24-2010, 07:33 AM

1,133 posts, read 712,835 times
Quote:
This is a story lots of folks around here are talking about. The kid brought home a bad grade in math and his mother made him execute his pet rat. No doubt a good Republican mom BUT do you think that this method of discipline is OK? What if it was a dog or cat as opposed to a rat? Should the government get involved? After all it is a private family matter.

Cops: Mom Ordered Hamster Killed - WSB News on wsbradio.com (http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2010/01/cops-mom-ordered-hamster-kille.html - broken link)
It may have been a good Republican mom KevK but I will bet you money -the damn rat was a democrat!

Old 01-24-2010, 07:36 AM

110 posts, read 261,707 times
Of course children should never be forced to kill their pets. The mother's actions were evil.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:16 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
This is a story lots of folks around here are talking about. The kid brought home a bad grade in math and his mother made him execute his pet rat. No doubt a good Republican mom BUT do you think that this method of discipline is OK? What if it was a dog or cat as opposed to a rat? Should the government get involved? After all it is a private family matter.
Liberals like you are disgusting. You can't simply feel compassion for the child (because you have none), you have to bring politics and government into it. Anything to turn attention away from Obama, eh?

Old 01-24-2010, 09:18 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times
kevk needs to man up to his responses or give up. Why make lame claims and then disappear? I originally thought he was just another young college student that didn't know any better, but now I'm leaning more towards a member of the retreating french army...

Old 01-24-2010, 09:22 AM

1,796 posts, read 1,662,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
It may have been a good Republican mom KevK but I will bet you money -the damn rat was a democrat!
I am betting the "rat" didn't care one whit for human distinctions until its own ass was on the line. I wish all the best to that poor twelve-year-old human child who was coerced into doing such an awful thing.

For what it is worth, the person behind my avatar did lose a pet to pneumonia about three weeks ago. That is no fun no matter what age one is or what age the pet is. Losing a pet is no joking matter, and should never be used as a form of punishment or manipulation.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:38 AM

59,073 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:

Cops: Mom Ordered Hamster Killed - WSB News on wsbradio.com (http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2010/01/cops-mom-ordered-hamster-kille.html - broken link)
To the heading question on this thread,"Should Children EVER be forced To Kill Pets?" My answer is yes. In the case about this story. No.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets