Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2011, 08:59 AM

3 posts, read 7,356 times

Advertisements

Hi - we've sold our house in NJ, and bought a new one- so we're officially moving to Garnet Valley/Glen Mills in May!

As such - I'm looking for a whole host of recommendations for various things. Anyone with some recommendations based on your experience would be VERY MUCH appreciated as I start all over with this stuff!
Thanks!

-Pediatrician (I have two small children)
-Pediatric Dentist
-General Family Doctor
-General Dentist
-Dog Walker/Sitter (I have one super friendly big dog)
-Swim Clubs
-House Cleaner
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2011, 07:35 PM

1,012 posts, read 1,119,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyspecks View Post
Hi - we've sold our house in NJ, and bought a new one- so we're officially moving to Garnet Valley/Glen Mills in May!

As such - I'm looking for a whole host of recommendations for various things. Anyone with some recommendations based on your experience would be VERY MUCH appreciated as I start all over with this stuff!
Thanks!

-Pediatrician (I have two small children)
-Pediatric Dentist
-General Family Doctor
-General Dentist
-Dog Walker/Sitter (I have one super friendly big dog)
-Swim Clubs
-House Cleaner
Hi Amy,

Welcome to the Valley.
Pediatrician - Dr Gerald Eng in Northern Wilmington. Call and talk to nurse Lisa. She also lives in Garnet Valley
Dentist - Dr. Cicorelli - she is great and she happens to be my neighbor and the GV football coach's wife. Not sure if she does pediatric
General Family Doctor - Dr. Kristine Diehl. Delaware Family Car Associates off of Silverside Rd in Wilmington. Very nice.
Dog - Cindee Ersek - Teacher's Pets - She has cared for our dogs for 7 years.
Swim Club - The Jewish Community Center in northern wilmington has a reasonable summer membership
House Cleaner -??

Alan

Old 03-14-2011, 08:11 PM

4,927 posts, read 14,218,011 times
Hidden Hollow and Knowlton Swim Clubs are about 1/2 mile apart located in Linvilla Orchards. If you become a member you can use both pools. Hidden Hollows swim + dive team are highly regarded.

Its a 10-15 minute drive from Garnet Valley.Located in Middletown Township but it has a Media zip code.

Linvilla Orchards - your one-stop destination for online fruit basket orders, Pick-Your-Own fresh fruits, gifts and crafts for all seasons, farming fun and education for families, schools, bus and day trips, as well as our famous bakery, farm market,

Good luck.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:53 PM

1,012 posts, read 1,119,686 times
JCC is 3 miles from GV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia