Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 PM

2 posts, read 1,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZJ0SH View Post
We did the same thing for our wedding reception, we rented out a house in the Camelback foothills for $750/night. The house was huge, and had a huge grassy backyard. We rented tables/chairs from a local company.

We spent about $4200 on our reception, which wasn't nearly as bad as we thought it would be.

A more expensive place is Aldea, this was out second choice, it's amazing: Aldea Weddings

Could you please, please tell me the location or send me contact info for this Camelback Foothills home? I have been searching endlessly for any private estate with no luck.

If anyone has details for a private estate venue for a wedding, please post!

Thank youuuu!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2013, 08:27 AM

6,957 posts, read 12,063,850 times
As I posted before: vrbo.com is vacation rentals by owner. Did you try this?

Old 01-09-2013, 08:40 AM

278 posts, read 546,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrayboy86 View Post
Hello, I am trying to find a location near or in Phoenix to have a very small wedding and reception (around 50 people). I would love to have the location at a park and inexpensive (around $5k), but it doesn't necessarily have to be there. I am new to the area, and not sure where to begin. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
When exactly is the wedding?

Old 01-09-2013, 09:06 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,422,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYorkFeinix View Post
When exactly is the wedding?
I'll bet the OP has selected a location, since the thread was started 14 months ago.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:27 AM

2 posts, read 1,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxBarb View Post
As I posted before: vrbo.com is vacation rentals by owner. Did you try this?

I have contacted countless houses on VRBO. Only 2 responded that they do weddings. One was way out of budget ($12,000 for the location only!), the other only allowed 50 people. Thanks for your help anyways!

Old 02-10-2015, 03:29 PM

1 posts, read 514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZJ0SH View Post
We did the same thing for our wedding reception, we rented out a house in the Camelback foothills for $750/night. The house was huge, and had a huge grassy backyard. We rented tables/chairs from a local company.

We spent about $4200 on our reception, which wasn't nearly as bad as we thought it would be.

A more expensive place is Aldea, this was out second choice, it's amazing: Aldea Weddings
Would you be able to get us in contact with the home owner or the link to this house? Also, many owners don't allow events to be held at their properties. How were you able to find the right one?

Thanks!

Old 02-10-2015, 03:36 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,422,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nandov View Post
Would you be able to get us in contact with the home owner or the link to this house? Also, many owners don't allow events to be held at their properties. How were you able to find the right one?

Thanks!

This is an old thread, the poster you are questioning hasn't been here since 2011. You could try sending them a direct message, if they are still using the email address they have on file here, they will get a notice that they have a message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area