Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2014, 09:20 PM

2 posts, read 3,949 times

Advertisements

Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. So here's the the deal.
Me and my girlfriend (along with our roommate) are looking for a safe and quiet area under 1,000 with ideally 2 bedroom 2 bath. On top of that already difficult task it has to be within 30 minutes drive of the I-17/101 intersection for my girlfriend's school.

I found this apartment complex: [url=http://scottsdaletownhouseapartments.com/]Welcome to the Home Page of Scottsdale Townhouse Apartments in Scottsdale Arizona[/url]

Now I've searched high and low for reviews of this particular complex but I can't find a thing. Is anyone familiar with this particular complex or at least the area?

I'd love to hear thoughts, ideas, suggestions. Glad to be apart of the forums.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I'm very grateful for anyone who takes the time to read.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 10:38 PM

212 posts, read 229,066 times
I couldn't find anything on apartmentratings.com about the place.
The neighborhood is ok. it's not the "Snobby" part of Scottsdale
I did find this review on Yelp about the management company that runs the apartment complex.
1 review and it's negative. you can't judge by only one review.
Consolidated Asset Management - Phoenix, AZ | Yelp

what gets me, is not enough Photos of the complex and NO inside photos at all on there web site.
Best to just check it out for yourself. inspect the apartment before signing a lease.
The Phoenix area has a ton of apartment homes. some bad some good.
good luck.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:05 AM

1,216 posts, read 3,029,819 times
If you are looking for a commute within 30 minutes from 101/17 intersection then these apartments are not for you. This commute would be 45 minutes or more depending on traffic and time of day.

Is your only criteria that it be within 30 minutes? Then I would look more towards North Scottsdale, Northeast Phoenix, North Phoenix, Northwest Phoenix, and even North Glendale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area