Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2016, 11:15 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Rookie View Post
everything I've said is 100% true. Please point to one thing I've posted that is untrue. and wth does India have to do with anything I've said?

BTW, I've only responded to people asking why I'm leaving, or corrected your inaccuracies... I've never told someone not to come here... frankly, I hope you (and those like you) are in CA by the time I'm in AZ - Im not trying to keep you from moving here (I've told you more than once you'd fit right in here).

Your a real piece of work
The India comment comes from the comments you've made about how there's no work "businesses leaving the state in droves" and how if your not rich, you will live in poverty, things like that, a place like Mumbai is what you are making it out to be, where 60% of the people live in the slums while a few oligarchs live in penthouses.

You will fit right in here, with the other libertarians and right wingers, especially living in Buckeye, which will put you most likely in Trent Franks' district, whose sole mission on Capitol Hill is to oppose/overturn Roe v Wade, but he's never opposed so he just keeps getting elected

Hell, I remember having to work construction with a guy like you, originally from LA of course, who would spout worse than you, he was convinced Vince Foster (who commited suicide) was murdered as part of a conspiracy, that is the stuff I'm trying to get away from. I never had to listen to nonsense like that back in NY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2016, 11:20 PM

394 posts, read 343,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
My original post said and I quote "when I no longer have a reason to be here, I'm gone", and then I stated what that reason was after one poster said what's stopping me, no excuses, and I explained that my fiance wants to finish her schooling at ASU. I repeat, I NEVER SAID WHEN I WAS MOVING IN MY ORIGINAL POST, you just inferred it.
you were touting 1100 in phoenix get you the same thing in OC - and swore you knew what you were talking about because you've looked up the cost... and several other implications that you were moving soon...

but it has become clear - you're the guy you were referencing earlier - talk trash but don't actually move... something tells me you'll be doing this routine for years and years - or at least until you find another way to pass the time.

The rest of us are actually living what we say.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:25 PM

Quote:
you were touting 1100 in phoenix get you the same thing in OC - and swore you knew what you were talking about because you've looked up the cost... and several other implications that you were moving soon...

but it has become clear - you're the guy you were referencing earlier - talk trash but don't actually move... something tells me you'll be doing this routine for years and years - or at least until you find another way to pass the time.

I never said I would get an equal apartment for the same amount of money.

And I told you, moving right now would mean leaving my fiance, and I'm not going to do that, she has agreed to move when she finishes school, the 3 years is for real, she will get her bachelors by spring semester 2020. I'm itching to move now, but I have priorities. I only started speaking up on this, because I just get sick and tired of the constant right wing political talk in this town/state, that I never had to deal with in the NE, and the day I leave will be one of the happiest of my life

Old 06-26-2016, 11:27 PM

394 posts, read 343,165 times
Quote:
The India comment comes from the comments you've made about how there's no work "businesses leaving the state in droves" and how if your not rich, you will live in poverty, things like that, a place like Mumbai is what you are making it out to be, where 60% of the people live in the slums while a few oligarchs live in penthouses.
never said anything like that. Mind quoting those posts?...
Quote:
You will fit right in here, with the other libertarians and right wingers, especially living in Buckeye
ding, ding, ding. here's one you got right.
Quote:
Hell, I remember having to work construction with a guy like you, originally from LA of course, who would spout worse than you, he was convinced Vince Foster (who commited suicide) was murdered as part of a conspiracy, that is the stuff I'm trying to get away from. I never had to listen to nonsense like that back in NY
do you realize how goofy and kooky you come across with stuff like this? saying you worked with guy like someone on a forum? and jabber talk about conspiracies?... I'm not even gonna ask what the heck you're talking about - 'cause you can't give a straight answer anyway.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:28 PM

2,338 posts, read 4,717,389 times
Quote:

I admittedly have a preference to CA but am far from miserable with what nature has to offer in Zona. I escape PHX every chance I can to do what I love. Sometimes it is 75 miles to Roosevelt...sometimes it is San Diego and many other places throughout.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:41 PM

Regardless AZRookie...I can offer suggestions statewide for exploration. The only area I have not seen is North Rim Grand Canyon. We are second to CA's 12 ecological zones with 10 ourselves.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:46 PM

Grand Canyon Inn in Valle where I have acreage is the place to stay when visiting South Rim 30 miles to the south of Tusayan. Tusayan an absolute tourist trap with hotel prices with no views of anything. Valle has views of the majestic San Francisco Peaks. Plus...San Diegans spend time there...Go Bolts !!
Attached Thumbnails
First Heatwave of Summer 2016 coming this week-img_20141129_180717.jpg  

Old 06-27-2016, 07:50 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,294,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempeAZnative View Post
You can certainly tell the transplants by using the term Zonie. No self respecting Phoenician uses that term it's what people in San Diego call all the people from Phoenix.

I am a transplant and I am not a fan of that term. I would never use it. It makes me wonder if those that use it also all their computer a 'puter and mom and dad 'rents.

Can we stop using it now?

Old 06-27-2016, 08:10 AM

10 posts, read 10,626 times
I noticed the dewpoint clicked in at 60F the past ob in Phoenix. Getting a little greasy out in the desert.

Old 06-27-2016, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmwxrules View Post
I noticed the dewpoint clicked in at 60F the past ob in Phoenix. Getting a little greasy out in the desert.
I ran into sprinkles making a pickup in Casa Grande yesterday, now in CA where it is bone dry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area