Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 10:19 PM

1,128 posts, read 1,647,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phxguy View Post
And stay out! We like Paul Mcartny better!!
whos "we"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 10:55 PM

278 posts, read 623,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
Oh god no! Not Pitbull!!!
I had previously been in favor of this new state enforcement of America's immigration laws.. but now that Pitbull's canceled I'm changing my mind. Who cares how many people come into America illegally. Please mister Pitbull come on back- and bring a big posse of illegals with you pretty please..
omg...lmao

Old 05-14-2010, 11:55 PM

932 posts, read 1,966,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixscorpiogirl View Post
whos "we"?
Well don't you like Paul Mcartny?

Old 05-15-2010, 12:15 AM

1,128 posts, read 1,647,557 times
Quote:
Of course but really i'd rather see someone Pit Bull than someone that old school while Im still young

Old 05-15-2010, 12:24 AM

10,719 posts, read 20,327,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
For all the Boomers who haven't bought an "album" since Captain and Tenille, Pitbull is a big act with a huge international fan base. He is Cuban-American.
Exactly, they heard the name Pitbull and assumed he was some mindless thug. Oh well, what do you expect from people who probably pray to Toby Keith

Regardless if you like Pitbull or know who he is, we have a poor image as a result of this law and it's going to be increasingly fashionable to boycott Arizona. That is only going to hurt this state. Do you really think this law is going to improve the immigration problem so much that it's worth losing this so much investment which includes much more than concerts

Old 05-15-2010, 12:25 AM

382 posts, read 1,357,159 times
Quote:
At least I know who Paul McCartney is! lol

Old 05-15-2010, 12:26 AM

932 posts, read 1,966,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixscorpiogirl View Post
Of course but really i'd rather see someone Pit Bull than someone that old school while Im still young
I like older music better than newer music. 60s-90s type music.

Old 05-15-2010, 12:30 AM

675 posts, read 1,417,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
Exactly, they heard the name Pitbull and assumed he was some mindless thug. Oh well, what do you expect from people who probably pray to Toby Keith

Regardless if you like Pitbull or know who he is, we have a poor image as a result of this law and it's going to be increasingly fashionable to boycott Arizona. That is only going to hurt this state. Do you really think this law is going to improve the immigration problem so much that it's worth losing this much investment.
Honestly, when I first read the title, I thought it was going to be something about attack dogs.
I have no idea what Toby Keith sings but at least I've heard of him.

If Arizona's image is tarnished it will be more related to the moronic response to the law than to the law itself.

Old 05-15-2010, 12:37 AM

10,719 posts, read 20,327,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
Honestly, when I first read the title, I thought it was going to be something about attack dogs.
I have no idea what Toby Keith sings but at least I've heard of him.

If Arizona's image is tarnished it will be more related to the moronic response to the law than to the law itself.
What about all the moronic Arizona residents who think this law is so much more powerful than it is? Like it's going to help the police so much...wow..now they can ask a drug dealer about his citizenship status when they are arresting him. Great! Like they weren't doing that before

Old 05-15-2010, 12:45 AM

675 posts, read 1,417,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
What about all the moronic Arizona residents who think this law is so much more powerful than it is? Like it's going to help the police so much...wow..now they can ask a drug dealer about his citizenship status when they are arresting him. Great! Like they weren't doing that before
Have you read SB1070?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area