Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2007, 07:56 PM

8,306 posts, read 3,470,448 times

Advertisements

I've no clue what it is
I'm off to bed now too .. So I'll catch up tomorrow morning with you all .

(PBMommie, have a good day tomorrow , Take good care of Jayda and come back soon Thanks for letting us know how to use the multi-quote feature, the copy-paste thing takes quite some time
Buggaboo, feel free to use the animations of mine that you like
Kickinback, see ya at the red barn tomorrow morning , Izzy is planning a long walk after breakfast with all the others )

Good night all ! http://bestsmileys.com/yawning/2.gif (broken link)

Old 11-07-2007, 08:09 PM

940 posts, read 1,367,978 times
I got a flower, a kidney bean and guess what?? I have no clue!! I will try again in the morning!! Thanks for posting again, I was getting the shakes from not having my pictures to guess!!

Old 11-07-2007, 08:20 PM

1,930 posts, read 10,174,075 times
I have to get to bed too. I'll really get online in the morning though, so I will talk to you all then! Nightie night!

Old 11-07-2007, 09:15 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,540,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBullMommie1206 View Post
I'm not going to be online too much longer tonight, but I have several different parts of the picture for you. So hopefully you will be able to get it before I have to go!

Oh, and I'll give you a hint, this item is made out of wood.

And you know what.. That first part of the picture isn't very good at all. Here's another part of the picture. I don't know if this is really any better! lol! The whole picture is kind of blurry, but it's not too bad.

oh, oh, new picture, new picture! Ok, kickinbackfl I understand the shakes & withdrawals - oh no

HappyGal, I already took advantage of your offer & used your animated giggly face in another post! Thanks. tee hee hee hee

PitBullMommie, Hope your puppy likes the vet more than mine (& it's nothing serious). My dog gets all nervous, then the vet gives him a cookie & all is well. And sadly, still couldn't get the multi-quote thingy to work.

Serious business: Wood?! Darn, then it's not an apron, or a vase, or a candlestick holder? Dang it - I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight! I'm gonna go snuggle with my hubby now!

Old 11-07-2007, 11:42 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,495,242 times
Is is it a maraca ? ( a mexican rattle ) I have one I got from my grandmother when I was five years old.

Old 11-08-2007, 01:45 PM

Okay, I have a little while to be online, then I have to go, but I'll be back on again a little later! lol! ... To make it easier I'm going to post everything right here, the pictures, wrong guesses and hints. I'm also going to add a new picture and a new hint.

Okay, here are the pictures I have posted..

Here are the wrong guesses so far..

Quote:
a flower, a kidney bean
Quote:
an apron, or a vase, or a candlestick holder?
Quote:
Is is it a maraca ?
And here's the hint..

Quote:
this item is made out of wood.
Here's the new picture..

And the new hint.. Hmmm, let's see, think of something birds do and something little girls like? I don't know, I can't really think of any very good hints! lol!

Old 11-08-2007, 01:56 PM

8,306 posts, read 3,470,448 times
Quote:

And the new hint.. Hmmm, let's see, think of something birds do and something little girls like? I don't know, I can't really think of any very good hints! lol!
Birds and little girls Something to do with flying or maybe angels ?

Old 11-08-2007, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyGal View Post
Birds and little girls Something to do with flying or maybe angels ?
Haha! Nope! I can't really think of any clues, all I can think of is the two clues I already gave. Okay, let me say it differently, there are three words in this items name, I guess that's how you would say that! lol! Anyway, for one of the words, think of something birds do, and for another one of the words, thing of a toy that little girls normally like.

Old 11-08-2007, 02:23 PM

Here's another part of the picture, this might help some...

Old 11-08-2007, 02:27 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,540,986 times
Quote:
Anyway, for one of the words, think of something birds do, and for another one of the words, thing of a toy that little girls normally like.
Birds & Little Girls? Oh, I'm so confused. What have I gotten myself into.

Is it a doll? A puppet? Then why are there 3 words?

Birds...hmm Happy Gal mentioned flying, what's left: peck, make nests, chirp?

Ok, I have to get ready to p/u my son from school. I'll check back later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography